Guy with Drip Meets Women

Dre God

Immortals never hurry
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
[9³]
full

if a woman ever reacted to my face like this I’d never go outside.

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
bro.

- its less aggressive and confrontational
- it gives you actual space to think of what you are going to drop ie. spark interests
- gives her the space to reply without a timelimit or obligation

this is how the chicks who watch "friends" the sitcom and are into hipster culture get by. now a days you are probably right but depending on the setting i am still asking for the email.

It’s actually not a bad idea. I’ve done it before. It weeds you out of the mass guys in her Dms, inbox, etc. puts you in another box, which no one uses:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This mutafah here looking like a goddamn fusion of 90s WWE wrestler Farooq, Stephen A Smith and Alton from Snowfall with a Jeffrey Osborne hairline and panda bear rings around his eyes like he suffer from high cholesterol and blood pressure levels are at a exuberantly high level with a voice softer than Wizkid and Tevin Campbell.

"I just wanted to let you know that you got some pretty eyes" :unimpressed:

"Maybe we can get some coffee sometime time" ::unimpressed:

Security going to yoke yo ass up and have you looking like that big head dude that ran up on Dave Chappelle keeping playing around.
:russ:

Here is a hint breh, when they start walking away from you leave them alone. They are not interested. It enters harassment category.