Guyger DPD Audio (after killing Botham Jean)

Daps
https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/d...iece/287-89eb47bb-7f14-46fd-8406-141ffabb44a1

Used to love Channel 8 (WFAA) but they've been getting more "pro cop" since Brother Micah went on his spree. Good they got a copy but this feels like a coordinated ploy to "taint the jury pool" and get a change of venue. She will get convicted 100% in Dallas because of the diversity but might have a fighting chance in some of burbs.

Daps
And the bytch was more worried about losing her job than killing a dude.

In Texas, murder doesn't necessarily mean "premeditated" the way people think. If you shoot someone even in a split second with the intent to kill...that is murder. And charges stack, so you can try her for murder but still get manslaughter...the DA isn't stuck if the murder conviction doesnt come through. Basically....she's going to jail (most likely) for SOMETHING.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this dont change shyt.
fukk that stupid bytch.
:stopitslime:

wat6rr.jpg

Nobu

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What's the prevailing theory here? She had past disagreements and shot dude on purpose then made up this 'accident' excuse, or was it genuine incompetence? I recall something about his door being very distinctive from hers because of a doormat or something.

Hard to say because people react differently in shock, but her repeated insistence about "i thought it was my apartment" reminds me of 911 calls of other murderers who staged scenes then repeatedly profess their innocence to 911.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And the bytch was more worried about losing her job than killing a dude.

In Texas, murder doesn't necessarily mean "premeditated" the way people think. If you shoot someone even in a split second with the intent to kill...that is murder. And charges stack, so you can try her for murder but still get manslaughter...the DA isn't stuck if the murder conviction doesnt come through. Basically....she's going to jail (most likely) for SOMETHING.

Yep. She is literally admitting to premeditated murder. Realizing she made a mistake after the fact doesn't change what she did. They are releasing this audio to garner sympathy for her. Why haven't they released the results of her alcohol and drug screening? What are they hiding...

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I mean why she keep repeating...at first I was like...ok..does sound like a mistake. Now I am thinking...she is just selling it.....

"Hey bud"....... What is he . Ur kid? Ur dog...
I need a lie detector..

Daps
Yep. She is literally admitting to premeditated murder. Realizing she made a mistake after the fact doesn't change what she did. They are releasing this audio to garner sympathy for her. Why haven't they released the results of her alcohol and drug screening? What are they hiding...

True...it's gonna be hard to make this work for her. He was in his house. If he shot at her and missed and then she killed him....then she MIGHT have leeway being a white cop. Otherwise, her defense is pretty weak. I came to your house and kill you because I thought it was my house. Some shyt a burglar would say.

Daps
What's the prevailing theory here? She had past disagreements and shot dude on purpose then made up this 'accident' excuse, or was it genuine incompetence? I recall something about his door being very distinctive from hers because of a doormat or something.

Hard to say because people react differently in shock, but her repeated insistence about "i thought it was my apartment" reminds me of 911 calls of other murderers who staged scenes then repeatedly profess their innocence to 911.

And she never said "I'm sorry" or anything saying "I fukked up." She just kept saying that she was gonna lose her job and then said "come on bud." She was thinking about the logistics of how her life was gonna be fukked up and NOT that she killed a man.

Daps

Some say that it was personal. Many think she was overworked and didn't have the cognitive function to make that split second decision. Dallas PD has been understaffed for a while and the police have not released her work schedule....leading people to speculate that she had worked some really long shifts.

DPD knows Guyger might get convicted but they don't want Mr. Jean's parents to sue them because Amber was overworked. That's millions in the bag that they cannot afford.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanna just ignore this thread

Not to bring it down...she's getting off

The precedent has been set

And it's a fuxking shame

that’s fight was lost when they failed at moving the trial. When I saw the jury demographics I knew the conviction was coming.

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
This is a great day... but it's not quite over yet....

The only thing that can save this murderous bytch is a gubernatorial or presidential pardon. If the sentence is deemed too harsh(which shouldn't exist in this case), then white tears and letters will flow begging for a pardon.