Gym fukkery What exactly is bruh working out?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Dude is definitely on some weird shyt, but why can't people just leave each other alone? Why go other there fukking with that man? Now if he'd got up and slapped the fukk out of him than he'd be wrong, right?:francis:

Fam it's not like he was dropping the weights on the floor. As annoying as that is, that can be ignored.

What homie was doing was mad conspicuous. I'm not saying that he was he was looking for the attention but he should have expected.

I don't agree with someone recording him but I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of people were staring at him.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I mean he wasn't being loud or asking for attention, sure it's gon catch you off guard you gon look for a sec but than keep it moving

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Dude is definitely on some weird shyt, but why can't people just leave each other alone? Why go over there fukking with that man? Now if he'd got up and slapped the fukk out of him than he'd be wrong, right?:francis:
U really responding like the dude ain't the 1 who staged the recording on some net skit shyt

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
UncommonKindheartedHairstreakbutterfly.gif

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude is definitely on some weird shyt, but why can't people just leave each other alone? Why go over there fukking with that man? Now if he'd got up and slapped the fukk out of him than he'd be wrong, right?:francis:

Hes looking for the attention, hes nor asking to be left alone. Look at where he is doing this.

Like i said, advertising