Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
Anybody remember Habbo hotel? Back in 09 I was a Crip on there we had wars with blood sets, Grove St Families, the 3rd Streets.

:mjlol:

It got so big once where we all went to an open public room called Club Chromide and the Bloods teamed up with Grove St Gang and the Saints allied with Crips shyt was HUGE 50 Users deep

:mjgrin:

I also tried to scam players out of coins once and this CAC called me a

"Bobbaing Bobbaer"

I realized he meant "Fukking n******" :francis:

Game was full of the most hilarious moments in a MMO type game

Daps
Anybody remember Habbo hotel? Back in 09 I was a Crip on there we had wars with blood sets, Grove St Families, the 3rd Streets.

:mjlol:

It got so big once where we all went to an open public room called Club Chromide and the Bloods teamed up with Grove St Gang and the Saints allied with Crips shyt was HUGE 50 Users deep

:mjgrin:

I also tried to scam players out of coins once and this CAC called me a

"Bobbaing Bobbaer"

I realized he meant "Fukking n******" :francis:

Game was full of the most hilarious moments in a MMO type game
I mite have had beef with your set

E wars:mjlol:

I used both the UK and US versions I even used the Finnish version

I used to buy furni :snoop: I tried to collect rares

I was such a lame I owned a club and had c.yber with hos

and I joined Coke Music too then got scammed out of all my furni
But the furni was free you just had to a earn points for music

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
I mite have had beef with your set

E wars:mjlol:

I used both the UK and US versions I even used the Finnish version

I used to buy furni :snoop: I tried to collect rares

I was such a lame I owned a club and had c.yber with hos

and I joined Coke Music too then got scammed out of all my furni
But the furni was free you just had to a earn points for music

I used to get nikkas accounts by telling them I could get them all rare furniture and they would just give me the password :russ:

The golden age of the internet :mjcry:

Kairi Irving

Daps
I used Habbo back then, had a wife and a side chick.

How old are you using Habbo in 09?

In 09 I was in the 5th Grade :mjlol:

Habbo was low key a reflection of reality those with money look down on the poor, like I remember if we stood near the HC members they'd be like ":picard:" Ew this noob doesn't even have HC colors FOH noob"

they were almost always white :skip:

In the OP post I meant Club Mammoth not Chromide

Last edited:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Habbo was a thing in 09? I remember seeing commercials for it back in like 2001

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
Had a habbo account back in the late 2000s. Got banned because some fukking dumbass claimed I was trying to scam him :comeon:

the dude I was tryna trade furni with went into my room so I can show him that i actually had the rare piece of furni. He said he can the coins or whatever it was called in his roomand said he was gonna go get it and come right back. Like 5 minutes later i get a message saying I've been banned permanently for trying to scam someone in just like :dwillhuh: the fukk :dwillhuh:

I try to email habbo service trying to plead my case but every time I do that it tells me I don't have a sufficient amount of information to prove it was my account :beli:

I should see what's popping there now though . I have 2 accounts there. The one that's banned and the other one that I forgot the password to :pachaha: both were made in 2006.

Kairi Irving

Daps
Had a habbo account back in the late 2000s. Got banned because some fukking dumbass claimed I was trying to scam him :comeon:

the dude I was tryna trade furni with went into my room so I can show him that i actually had the rare piece of furni. He said he can the coins or whatever it was called in his roomand said he was gonna go get it and come right back. Like 5 minutes later i get a message saying I've been banned permanently for trying to scam someone in just like :dwillhuh: the fukk :dwillhuh:

I try to email habbo service trying to plead my case but every time I do that it tells me I don't have a sufficient amount of information to prove it was my account :beli:

I should see what's popping there now though . I have 2 accounts there. The one that's banned and the other one that I forgot the password to :pachaha: both were made in 2006.

Habbo looks mad highdef now lol