Had a convo with a history teacher. Asked why he doesn't teach the black holy roman empire

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Islam was created in 600 ad, European culture existed well before that... At no point in time did Black people rule Europe.

If you're going to paint "black" with such a broad stroke then everyone is black. This makes what you said moot.

But this beside the point. You and this "teacher" are wrong. Europe and African both laid the groundwork for the modern world. Europe just played a larger role in our modern Western civilization. Africa on the other hand played a large role in antiquity.

There is no "Europe" without Africa or the Middle East. WE borrowed heavily from Greece, who in turn borrowed heavily from Egypt, Phoenicia and Sumeria.

Daps
Reppin
I Work For Keyser Söze
nikkas don't know about Black Roman emperors, either.

But of course, most of these bozos are fanatical liberals and that would fly in the face of perpetual victimhood, so you know how that shyt goes.
tumblr_n9v7ck8JxF1rey868o1_500.gif

IShotTheSheriff

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:what:

This is just not true, the first mosque built was Quba mosque in Saudi Arabia.
Thanks for the correction breh, what I meant to say was ONE OF THE oldest mosques in the world is in Europe. Greece to be specific. Built during the Ottoman Dynasty.

Gyasi85

Superstar
Daps
I was at a bookstore yesterday since it has become a Friday ritual for me on my Friday's off. He started going on about how great Europe was and how it basically is the building block of the world yada yada yada. I said to him "well what about black Egypt?"

Him:
full
Well not to be racist or anything but....

Me: Why would I call you a racist. I didn't disagree about Europe being important. European history is black history. Black people ruled Europe..

:russ: These CaCs get shy and stupid...when you start talking bout the Moors and for good reason....it exposes their heroes and the fallacy that their history is noble. :lolbron: They know damn well WE civilized Europe...half them mongrels were in caves chewing on raw meat before they were taught how to properly cook food by Moorish Kings...:ufdup: They know damn well the word Slave come from the root word Slavic....and they were the first....:krs: Play stupid Breh's

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:ehh: Theres some truths and some embellishment...the division of Rome into the eastern and western empires with the East being heavily influenced by Egypt .
The Western(european) half fell to the barbarians and regressed so in a sense it is true that the Eastern part preserved civilization until being Absorbed into the Islamic empire and then expanding west.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
There were high class blacks in Britainnia during the Roman Empire phase of Europe.
I sometimes wonder how much cacs might have sanitized just how cosmopolitan that time was. Hell, its hard for them to admit how useful the black presence was in Portugal or beyond.

Would not suprise me in the least that brehs was in the...
Holy(:francis:)

Roman (:usure:)

Empire (:russ:)