Had my first "Wet Dream" the other day...

Archangel

Banned
Daps
I'm 28 years old and up until yesterday, I had never experienced a wet dream or an orgasm from a sexual dream.

The dream was ... odd. I was in a library elevator getting head from a girl I had never met or seen in real life. The elevator arrived on the 1st floor and opened up and she didnt care. She kept going as the doors remained opened.

Many people in the library watched and none said anything or stopped us. The sensation of people watching coupled with her non chalant attitude made me nut in her mouth. She swallowed, wiped her mouth, got up and walked out. Embarrassed and shamed, I quickly pushed a button to go to another floor.

I woke up immediately afterwards and saw that I had climaxed in my shorts... I felt a sense of amazement and some fear because I do believe in succubus spirits.

Dreams are of the spirit world in my opinion. How can things that happen in your head, manifest physically? It is impossible for me to climax without physical touch, yet it happened. How is it that, while unconscious and asleep, my mind can create scenarios that make me feel fear, pleasure, happiness, sadness? It's strange that I can control every thing I do in my dreams; it's like an alternate reality.

Idk. This ordeal creeped me out though.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
Only happened to me once, during my first month of college. Couldn't masturbate because of my dorm mate and I didn't have any luck getting p*ssy.

Woke up one night with an explosive one and had to shower and clean myself off. I know my roommate had to be thinking "why did this nikka randomly shower at 3am"

But I don't think that was my most intense sexual dream, had a dream I was fukking one my home girls that I have sexual tension with. shyt was crazy vivid, I swear I orgasmed but wasn't any nut. shyt shocked me awake.

Then I looked over saw my actually girl beside me still sleeping and got mad as shyt that it was just a dream.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
:picard::mjlol:

858117-full_can-you-guess-famous-ghostbusters-lines-from-a-gif-or-a-freeze-frame.gif

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
I'm 28 years old and up until yesterday, I had never experienced a wet dream or an orgasm from a sexual dream.

The dream was ... odd. I was in a library elevator getting head from a girl I had never met or seen in real life. The elevator arrived on the 1st floor and opened up and she didnt care. She kept going as the doors remained opened.

Many people in the library watched and none said anything or stopped us. The sensation of people watching coupled with her non chalant attitude made me nut in her mouth. She swallowed, wiped her mouth, got up and walked out. Embarrassed and shamed, I quickly pushed a button to go to another floor.

I woke up immediately afterwards and saw that I had climaxed in my shorts... I felt a sense of amazement and some fear because I do believe in succubus spirits.

Dreams are of the spirit world in my opinion. How can things that happen in your head, manifest physically? It is impossible for me to climax without physical touch, yet it happened. How is it that, while unconscious and asleep, my mind can create scenarios that make me feel fear, pleasure, happiness, sadness? It's strange that I can control every thing I do in my dreams; it's like an alternate reality.

Idk. This ordeal creeped me out though.
:mjlol:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Got my first one at 16. I was pissed but at the same time like :whoo:

I still get them now, but my conscious knows I’m having a wet dream so it allows me to hold my orgasm back. No more messes and I immediately wake up.