Had to let go of a Breh who was drunk on the factory floor today

Daps
Really didn’t want to have to do it but people were complaining and this isn’t the first time he’s done this. I offered to take him home cause he was in no shape to drive. When we got to his house he asked me to come in and explain to his wife he was laid off because of budget cuts and that we got a drink to cheer him up. I could tell his wife really can’t take much more. I hope Breh is able to turn it around. Did I do the right thing?

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Really didn’t want to have to do it but people were complaining and this isn’t the first time he’s done this. I offered to take him home cause he was in no shape to drive. When we got to his house he asked me to come in and explain to his wife he was laid off because of budget cuts and that we got a drink to cheer him up. I could tell his wife really can’t take much more. I hope Breh is able to turn it around. Did I do the right thing?
You're a good dude for that

Does he still get severance though? His wife's gonna be suspicious if he doesn't get paid like a regular layoff.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1oj1.gif

Daps
You're a good dude for that

Does he still get severance though? His wife's gonna be suspicious if he doesn't get paid like a regular layoff.
No severance unfortunately because he was drinking on the job. He told me he plans on getting a job at the burger place in town to get back on his feet and make ends meet.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
16 oz, what do you get?

A coli spinoff thread and a fresh pink slip :ld:

@Hathaway this really needs to be a wakeup call, don't wanna kick a man while he's down but i'll keep this short and sweet:

You're sick, you need as much help as you can, and please find better friends than the coli