Haile Selassie getting cancelled?

Daps
Reppin
London
Check your sources sources please

The internet will make you look like a fool to your family friends and associates

I don't know about the statue in Ethiopia, but the statue in London is definitely HS. I train in this park and I've seen it on several occasions.

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are books stating Selassie falsley imprisoned/tortured many people in his country. Thats if you believe what you read :sas2:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
UNLESS YOU HAVE ETHIOPIAN ROOTS, IT'S NOT OUR BUSINESS TO TELL THEM HOW TO FEEL OR ACT ABOUT SOMETHING THAT WENT ON IN THEIR COUNTRY. DOESN'T MATTER HOW EDUCATED YOU ARE ON THE SUBJECT. IT'S THEIR MOMENT.

IT'S THE SAME AS US GETTING MAD AT SOME WHITE PEOPLE WHO SPEAK SOME HARD TRUTH BUT WE JUST DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT FROM A WHITE MAN.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
firstly, this is not a conversation black americans have any place in.

however, after doing basic research (aka clicking the fukking tweet), it was not Haile, but his father Mekonnen.
The whole family history is pretty insane. IIRC, his older brother tried to lead an insurrection against him.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just addressed this to some others offline...be careful tearing down statues, even the changers of their world for the good have enemies and will be next in line.