Hair Discrimination against Africans/Blacks

Should Robbi get a Lebron Haircut, or stick with his normal fade?

• Normal Fade

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps
Are there any good articles on hair discrimination against blacks? More specifically, discrimination against black males.
Im writing a persuasive/argumentative piece, with the intention of convincing my principal to stop teachers from forcing students to cut their hair, and cut their hair in a specific way.
Some teachers literally try to drag you out of class, and send you off the school compound to cut your hair :stopitslime:

It's not like I don't cut my hair. I just keep a nice fade (South of France) that compliments my face, and gets all the women looking :takedat:

They want us to trim low (below half inch), and on one level :childplease:. Do they even understand how ugly some of us look like that. :scust:

And Before you ask, no I cant trim my hair low. I will look ugly as shyt, and my hair line is receding. Im not about to push back my line up so I can get my receding hair straight, and Im not about to undo all the hard work I put in, getting my hair line down here after my last barber fukked it up.

This shyt has to stop brehs..... and every male seems to care, but nobody is doing anything impactful :smh:
I have something written down so far, but it doesn't sound convincing enough to me, or well thought out.

TLDR: Can you help a breh out? I need some articles to write a solid argumentative piece from

Some Background information:

I'm living in the Caribbean
My hair is naturally curly, and looks like shyt when combed out.
This is my last 3 or 5 months in High School ( Caribbean)

EDIT:
My confidence is tied to my hair. If my hair isn't looking good, I don't want to see anybody, or talk to anybody.

It puts me in this antisocial/loner state until my hair is looking good again. I know that isnt healthy, but thats just how it is :manny:

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
Are there any good articles on hair discrimination against blacks? More specifically, discrimination against black males.
Im writing a persuasive/argumentative piece, with the intention of convincing my principal to stop teachers from forcing students to cut their hair, and cut their hair in a specific way.
Some teachers literally try to drag you out of class, and send you off the school compound to cut your hair :stopitslime:

It's not like I don't cut my hair. I just keep a nice fade (South of France) that compliments my face, and gets all the women looking :takedat:

They want us to trim low (below half inch), and on one level :childplease:. Do they even understand how ugly some of us look like that. :scust:

And Before you ask, no I cant trim my hair low. I will look ugly as shyt, and my hair line is receding. Im not about to push back my line up so I can get my receding hair straight, and Im not about to undo all the hard work I put in, getting my hair line down here after my last barber fukked it up.

This shyt has to stop brehs..... and every male seems to care, but nobody is doing anything impactful :smh:
I have something written down so far, but it doesn't sound convincing enough to me, or well thought out.

TLDR: Can you help a breh out? I need some articles to write a solid argumentative piece from

Some Background information:

I'm living in the Caribbean
My hair is naturally curly, and looks like shyt when combed out.
This is my last 3 or 5 months in High School ( Caribbean)

Do they make white children get that haircut? If not, then that's all you need. If so, you dont have a leg to stand on.

Govana

Daps
Do they make white children get that haircut? If not, then that's all you need. If so, you dont have a leg to stand on.

They make them cut their hair. But they get to grow it more than we do.
If I had to guess, I would say they grow it to 4-6 inches before it becomes a problem

Bugatti Biceps

Supreme Hacker
Daps
Reppin
Bed-Stuy, Brooklyn NY
They make them cut their hair. But they get to grow it more than we do.
If I had to guess, I would say they grow it to 4-6 inches before it becomes a problem

Then take pictures and evidence and then make them tell you why there is a difference on race, and make them vocalize and give it to you in writing so you can record it/put it on social media so you can blast that ass.

Govana

Daps
Then take pictures and evidence and then make them tell you why there is a difference on race, and make them vocalize and give it to you in writing so you can record it/put it on social media so you can blast that ass.
I can take pictures, but how am I going to record the teachers? Phones are not allowed

Also, what if they just tell the white kids to buzz cutt too?

Govana

Daps
Start from your university's library page. It requires a paid subscription, but most schools pay for it. You may have to use your school email address to log in
Thanks.
But unfortunately I don't go to the schools that are listed .
I will have to get that information from my family that attends there

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
Oh. Never mind you're in secondary school. Are you in a majority Black Country?

Is it a British, French or Dutch country?

If you're in a Black Country refer to Frantz Fanon The Wretched of the Earth.

Try this person, try to tweet her

Klassy Kinks