Haitch trys to go over in front of suits, hangs Paige out to dry

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn just remembered someone here wrote what if CM Punk never quit and eventually did a Two-Man Powertrip 2.0 with John Cena :sadcam: Would’ve been crazy with HHH too after their planned WM feud:ohhh:

A lot of the brehs wanted that Cena/Punk powertrip after seeing just ONE spot where they teamed up against Ryback. There was so much chemistry and energy in that ONE moment that it went to the top of the wrestling wishlist along with things like the New Nation.

@Cobratron :mjpls:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Pop.$hit and apologize World Tour found its way to Connecticut...Rebels, Blandy, Cena..dont matter..they always on their hands and knees begging in the end.
Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson apologises for tweet praising Boris Johnson
He later thanked his British followers for ‘education on the individual I did not know’

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seemed insensitive, also doesn't make sense. Triple H has always been an a$$hole though, he used to bully Lillian Garcia back in the day, Mick Foley stuck up for her 1 time I remember. He's not a good person.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
You make multiple post in different threads every day with blowhard reactions. Just stop.
Lol, in your feelinga because reality. Lol

Sexual Harassment

When you get a job yhat requires yearly eeoc/sharp refreahers you know what you arent supposed to professionally and why.

Dont get mad at me, get mad at your play fighting ceo

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can tell fukkface has never sat with the cool kids, doesn't understand humor and has a fratboy mentality. He tries too damn hard. This wasnt just about his low iq brain's inability to do basic level decision making, as making such a joke in front of the press as head of the company is idiotic...it was a trash joke. Making the same joke about men makes sense bc they dont carry and deliver the baby for 9 months so they can literally not know that they have babies around (although, if he made that joke about a man of color i'd feel some type of way anyway bc it would imply some other shyt), that doesn't work with women.

He was never the funny one in DX,you can tell he didnt get it he was just doing his best HBK impersonation probably because he's a dimwit. He started to rise in popularity when he became the 'cerebral assassin' b/c he's one dimensional and being a bloated water fountain was his only "talent"...he was only a cerebral assassin bc of his perpetual insult to intelligence, not any tactical mind games. No, you tucan faced idiot, they do not need coffee to laugh at your brick ass joke, theyd need laughing gas or have the IQ of an inbred.

Even if he was mad at paige's quotes and the tapes, he's the unfortunate face of the company. Different standard when you're a professional.

Someone quo Scott Steiner