Hajime no Ippo ( spoiler recent manga thread)

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
latest chapter 1202 raw, if you ever liked the series at all check it out.
Most of you probably dropped off a long time ago, but Ippo lost his previous fight, was only his second loss in the whole manga and they've been building up that he might be punch drunk. Currently his come back fight has been running in the manga.

はじめの一歩 1202話 – ネタバレ横町

giphy.gif

30 years of manga history. This looks like it's the end for Ippo

Last edited:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is some....ugh!:mjcry: I’m starting to wonder if Ippo will ever make it to the world stage. I also heard the manga is ending soon....sigh.
That;s what i'm saying, i think this is a wrap for the series. He lost on the world stage in his previous fight but to a world class guy, who only lost a title fight in his carreer. Got KO'd. This time he got knocked out with a bad performance against a lesser opponent. He's going to hang it up or even worse, be brain damaged.

did he ever fight miyata
Never happened.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Honestly I don't know why I still read it. It's an amazing manga, but outside of Manhwa comics I've never seen an MC like Ippo that doesn't have character growth.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I don't know why I still read it. It's an amazing manga, but outside of Manhwa comics I've never seen an MC like Ippo that doesn't have character growth.
This is true. Invested from the good times had in the past. Most fans now are in that spot hoping to see things turn around. This time things have to change though, either that or it ends like this.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
This is true. Invested from the good times had in the past. Most fans now are in that spot hoping to see things turn around. This time things have to change though, either that or it ends like this.
After this I won't come back to it for a year. We already wait 3-4 weeks between releases so I won't care when I see it pop up. I still haven't read one piece in a year.:sas2:

parallax

Superstar
Daps

Honest to god, it's why I stopped reading a decade ago. He was just sitting on the belt, and that new kid didn't want to make a move out of respect. It was never gonna end well for important unless he outright retired.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I was gonna binge on it the fight was getting lame, all ippo wanted to do was use the new dempsey roll
:snoop:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Damn, I was gonna binge on it the fight was getting lame, all ippo wanted to do was use the new dempsey roll
:snoop:

To be honest, that was the reason he lost the fight. He was too damned fixated on the New Dempsey Roll. He could’ve beaten him with the basics...that is what ticks me off the most about this loss.