Half of Black Caucus Signs on to Israeli Stance on Syria (to keep U.S. troops in Syria) etc

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
To be fair they're not only representing their districts but making decisions that affect the interests of the country(read into that as much as you like) as a whole. Make no mistake about it, the congressional Black caucus will ALWAYS play second fiddle to their party and self serving interests as politicians seeking to keep their jobs.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Black Caucus
Black Cauc

Black Cacs

full

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The congressional black caucus has one job and that's to lick democrat boot. period.

they'd sign a bill to restart indentured servitude for black people on govt assistance if democrats told them too :mjlol:
Because at the end of the day, they dont care about us. Do you care deeply about the clients you work with at your job and making sure you do right by them? Most of us dont. For most of us its "I just need to get paid"

They're no different. Politicians ultimately dont care if they've been rich longer than they've been poor. They're cool with more tax dollars going into another bullshyt war if they get a cut. They've got stock in Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Monsanto, not to mention construction companies. They will benefit from arms sales, and lucrative construction contracts to fix the shyt they broke.

These are old people who feel like they have a right to fukk everything up because of whatever shyt they lived through. These are old people who've gotten used to a certain lifestyle and who know theyll need money to keep up the veneer of wisdom even though they know their bodies and minds are failing with age.

You're(not you specifically)playing yourself if you genuinely get surprised when you see politicians putting their interests above that of their constituents in 2019.

If you want results, team up with your local people and get something going on. When you're all risking together you will all take it seriously. These people dont ever face the fallout of their political decisions. Their healthcare is great, their wallets are heavy, their kids are healthy(and if they ain't, they can pay the smartest pros to look after them). Their kids go to private schools with tuitions higher than your yearly salary. They just move different and so can act all kinds of reckless because theyll be alright at the end of it all

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what democracy looks like, It’s crazy how isolationist people are now. Iran is a geopolitical threat that’s facts.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
So tell me again.....
What country interferes in our government functions again????? :jbhmm:

#TeamTulsi2020

I can't wait for the DNC debates :blessed:

Last edited:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
Trust politicians just because their black bruhs. Obama taught me a valuable lesson years ago. None of these nikkas aint shyt

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Brehs is there hope in anything