Half Short And Twice Strong: ROH Supercard Of Honor XII Official Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Show is streamimg for all Honor Club members for $9.99 a month :mjgrin:

Keep your shyt for the next month and get 4 shows of the Legendary ROH /NJPW Global Wars tour streaming live :wow:

:troll:
Was just gonna order the iPPV but it definitely makes more sense to cop the Honor Club. About to do it now :ehh:

Silkk

Daps
Plus I just read you don't get PPVs for free unless you buy their 119.99 package upfront :rudy:

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City
Looking forward to this more than Takeover and WrestleMania tbh

Hyped for every match outside of the TV Title tbh

Kenny vs Cody :wow:

Bucks of Youth and The Gordon who Flips :wow: vs SoCal Uncensored LADDER MATCH :wow:

Scurll vs Castle :wow:

Punishment vs Ishii :wow:

Page vs Ibushi :wow:

Silkk

Daps
Still kinda tight that this is at the time as Takeover. Pretty much gonna have to stay off here to avoid spoilers. :francis:

ROH should have ran Friday night. NXT and ROH have share alot of fans being that :hhh: is a stan and pretty much bites ROH whole style :lolbron:

I don't get why they stopped running Fridays and then doing the saturday afternoon TV tapings

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Plus I just read you don't get PPVs for free unless you buy their 119.99 package upfront :rudy:
they have Supercard classified as a "live event" not a ppv. All of the war of the world shows are also "live events". Live events are included in the monthly sub.

Their app is still in beta testing as far as i know.

The live events work flawlessly on my tv internet browser, but vod of old shows dont work on my tv browser.

On my xbox browser the live events dont work, but the vod works flawlessly. :heh: i think it just has to do with the encoding on the tv and xbox respectively.

Either way the quality is perfect and im sure both work on a pc :manny:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Heres their twitter saying "live and free for all honor club membera" So unless they pull some slick shyt, like change it to a ppv days before the event, which i cant see them doing, it will be broadcast for the monthly sub...

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
One other thing worth noting about honor club. At least up until now, the replays for live events dont get added to the site immediately, but theyre on there by the next morning, and i dont think you can pause it. It's the same as it used to be for ippv's.

So yea, if you dont watch live you have to wait till the next day :yeshrug:

Not a huge deal and they could have changed that by now, but i found that out the hard way :snoop:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Looking forward to this more than Takeover and WrestleMania tbh

Hyped for every match outside of the TV Title tbh

Kenny vs Cody :wow:

Bucks of Youth and The Gordon who Flips :wow: vs SoCal Uncensored LADDER MATCH :wow:

Scurll vs Castle :wow:

Punishment vs Ishii :wow:

Page vs Ibushi :wow:
This and Takeover are kneck and kneck for me. Im watching this live though.

Ive had enough of Silas and King too. :francis:
thats why i put it last :deadmanny:
They know people are looking forward to their match the least though, so theyre probably going to do some crazy shyt.

Realy thought Aries was gonna be involved after he came through at Anniversary. Maybe something with that fell through. Still wouldnt be shocked if he shows up and gets added to the match.

The rest of the card though :ohlawd: