Hall on the warrior being a sleezebag, never getting that title. Podcast notes, Steel Cage @ MSG

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The following are highlights of a new Title Match Wrestling interview with Scott Hall:

On never getting a lot of world title shots in his career: "I was doing whatever was asked of me. I looked at it as being a team player, whatever the team needed me to do on pay-per-view. Whether it was being on first or being on last.

On the reshuffling that took place at WWE Survivor Series 1992: "It was supposed to be Flair and I against Warrior and Savage. Warrior had a history of holding Vince up for money before pay-per-views to get his guarantees, and Vince called his bluff. They had to substitute for Warrior, so they brought Mr. Perfect in."

"I was told prior to the match I was going to break Randy's leg and retire him. But when you have a substitute, you have to feature the substitute, so I think I got PerfectPlex'd and Flair got PerfectPlex'd."

Check out the complete interview below.

:beli: stooge
- The guest on the latest "Steve Austin Show" podcast is none other than DDP himself, Diamond Dallas Page. You can download the show right now at PodcastOne.com.

- Chris Jericho interviews the Insane Clown Possee and reviews WWE Night Of Champions on the latest edition of his "Talk Is Jericho" podcast, which you can download at PodcastOne.com.

- Part two of Ric Flair's interview with former WCW executive Eric Bischoff is now available on the latest edition of "Wooo Nation" at Play.it.

- Colt Cabana's Art of Wrestling Podcast 2nd part of his interview with Chaz Warrington is now available on iTunes for purchase
Bischoff rehashing the same stories days after rehashing the same stories live on television:ohhh:
WWE has announced that the John Cena vs. Seth Rollins U.S. title match at the live WWE Network special from Madison Square Garden on 10/3 will take place inside a steel cage.

The following is the updated lineup for the show:

WWE United States Title Steel Cage Match
- Seth Rollins vs. John Cena (c)

WWE Tag Team Title Match
The Dudley Boyz vs. The New Day (c)

- Brock Lesnar vs. Big Show

- Chris Jericho vs. WWE Intercontinental Champion Kevin Owens

- Randy Orton vs. Sheamus

- Dolph Ziggler vs. Rusev

* Appearances by Mark Henry, Stardust, Team Bella and more are also scheduled.

Last edited: