Halle Bailey(Not Berry) shows off some snippets of her music

Superstar
Daps
she posted some other snippet awhile back & kinda sounded like tamia

i think Halle will come out with some quality work.

chloe ... now i'm wondering how she keeps getting $ to release videos cuz the record deal she has with B. Diddy did not seem great & i know those videos cost $$

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
Yea. I think more new artists need to ask for OG writers expertise, tbh. Like how Ari went and worked with Jermaine Dupri or even Summer working with Sean Garrett.
Yeah, they’re a dope duo. Johnta writing with Bryan producing. I actually think Johnta is very underrated; dude can write. Bryan is damn near GOAT producer for R&B.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
she posted some other snippet awhile back & kinda sounded like tamia

i think Halle will come out with some quality work.

chloe ... now i'm wondering how she keeps getting $ to release videos cuz the record deal she has with B. Diddy did not seem great & i know those videos cost $$

Well B isn't the only one putting up money, Columbia is as well, and we have no clue what that solo deal looks like(if it's separate from the group deal).

I feel like Chloe is getting a lot of freedom to make the music she wants and experiment but she wasn't actually ready all the way to be solo but THOUGHT she was. Chloe x Halle needed a The Writing on the Wall or something similar before separating musically but with Halle getting movie role after movie role I understand them not wanting Chloe just sitting around twiddling her thumbs.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
She is a real talent.
UKVu0t8.gif