Halsey finally letting that melanin shine through.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
I honestly thought she was bi-racial but nah looking at these pictures..

Her mom cheated on her dad 100%

This bytch is not black

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All I said was she’s lettin the melanin shine through

I didn’t think you nikkas would take it so seriously :hhh:

This is thecoli where biracials don't exist. You gotta remember that

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Why do people want her to be black so bad?
Cuz she claims black herself
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_599da8f3e4b0d97c4000b33b
Those unfamiliar with the pop singer Halsey’s background might be surprised to learn that she is biracial, the daughter of a black father and a white mother. In a new interview with Playboy, the singer talked about her politics, her feminism, and revealed that she identifies strongly as a black woman, even if she doesn’t look like the typical black girl.

“I’m white-passing. I’ve accepted that about myself and have never tried to control anything about black culture that’s not mine,” the 22-year-old singer said in the interview published August 15.

Advertisement

She added that she’s proud of her identity, but still experiences “racial blips” from time to time, like “white boys in my life asking me why my nipples are brown.”

“I look like a white girl, but I don’t feel like one. I’m a black woman,” the singer explained. “So it’s been weird navigating that. When I was growing up I didn’t know if I was supposed to love TLC or Britney.”

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Cuz she claims black herself
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_599da8f3e4b0d97c4000b33b
Those unfamiliar with the pop singer Halsey’s background might be surprised to learn that she is biracial, the daughter of a black father and a white mother. In a new interview with Playboy, the singer talked about her politics, her feminism, and revealed that she identifies strongly as a black woman, even if she doesn’t look like the typical black girl.

“I’m white-passing. I’ve accepted that about myself and have never tried to control anything about black culture that’s not mine,” the 22-year-old singer said in the interview published August 15.

Advertisement

She added that she’s proud of her identity, but still experiences “racial blips” from time to time, like “white boys in my life asking me why my nipples are brown.”

“I look like a white girl, but I don’t feel like one. I’m a black woman,” the singer explained. “So it’s been weird navigating that. When I was growing up I didn’t know if I was supposed to love TLC or Britney.”

I guess the better question is why do you feel the need to defend her the way that you are.. Society sees her as white and she is afforded certain privileges based on ability to pass as white.. She is biracial.. She is not black no matter how much she believes that she is..

You can keep following that one drop rule if you want but we off that