choom gang
shyt lookin like AMC's most promising show in years

has a social network meets wolf of wallstreet type vibe :ehh:

ADLT

make u feel sum type a wave
Daps
Reppin
choom gang
Looks promising. Amc needs something now that bb is gone and mad men is on its last season.

That turn show looked trash.

exactly, they need a hit bad, they been on sum bull for a min

the killing :snoop:
turn :scusthov:
hell on wheels :mjlol:
rubicon :dwillhuh:

Daps
exactly, they need a hit bad, they been on sum bull for a min

the killing :snoop:
turn :scusthov:
hell on wheels :mjlol:
rubicon :dwillhuh:

you forgot about low winter sun :mjlol:

I think that Halt and Catch Fire and TWD will carry them through this season and Madmen will hold them down for the next Emmy Noms and awards. After that they're fukked if they don't have a hit tho.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
you forgot about low winter sun :mjlol:

I think that Halt and Catch Fire and TWD will carry them through this season and Madmen will hold them down for the next Emmy Noms and awards. After that they're fukked if they don't have a hit tho.
I'm confident Halt and Catch Fire will be the new wave too. I'm very tempted to by AMCX stock options :wow:

Daps
I'm confident Halt and Catch Fire will be the new wave too. I'm very tempted to by AMCX stock options :wow:

I'm on board too. I just watched the pilot last night and I really like what I saw.

Lee Pace playing Joe MacMillan is on some Don Draper x Steve Jobs status :whew:

Daps
It was a little too over the top for me. But i think i can get use to it.

I agree, I think once they give us some background on him we'll settle into his intensity. I was watching this with my girl and when they were trying to reverse engineer the Intel chip to create their own I was trying to explain the magnitude of what they're doing and she was like :childplease: so they might run into some speed bumps when it comes to mass audience appeal

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I agree, I think once they give us some background on him we'll settle into his intensity. I was watching this with my girl and when they were trying to reverse engineer the Intel chip to create their own I was trying to explain the magnitude of what they're doing and she was like :childplease: so they might run into some speed bumps when it comes to mass audience appeal
What is the magnitude of the reverse engineering? I had some problems with that too.