Happily Married Men of The Coli: Why Did You Get Married?

Giselle

Daps
Why did you get married?

How do you feel about the excuses that single males over 30 on here are using to say why they aren't married?
Some are understandable but lots of them sound ridiculous to me.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/single-men-over-30-why-arent-you-married.364685/

Were you rich when before you got married? Did you enjoy life less after you got married? Did you marry because you were lonely or because you didn't want to be lonely? Were you unfulfiled with your single life?

How do you feel about #GMB

How old were you when you got married & what made you choose the woman you chose?

Tell us please :queen:

Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
married at 17, had a daughter. My now "ex" wife went ghost 3 months after the child was born, last i heard she went back to Ghana ( she reminds me of @Regine Hunter , which is why i tend to be mean to her). I would recommend not getting married until your late 20s or earl 30s, but now a days shyt is pointless.

Giselle

Daps
married at 17, had a daughter. My now "ex" wife went ghost 3 months after the child was born, last i heard she went back to Ghana ( she reminds me of @Regine Hunter , which is why i tend to be mean to her). I would recommend not getting married until your late 20s or earl 30s, but now a days shyt is pointless.

You're lying. Exit my thread please :queen:

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did you get married?

How do you feel about the excuses that single males over 30 on here are using to say whey they aren't married?
Some are understandable but lots of them sound ridiculous to me.
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/single-men-over-30-why-arent-you-married.364685/

Were you rich when before you got married? Did you enjoy life less after you got married? Did you marry because you were lonely or because you didn't want to be lonely? Were you unfulfiled with your single life?

How do you feel about #GMB

How old were you when you got married & what made you choose the woman you chose?

Tell us please :queen:
Yooooooo!!!

That shyt had me rolling!!

:deadmanny:

I see you.

:ufdup:

:lolbron:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Well I've been around her most of my life. Sometimes I would neglect her and act like she wasnt important. But truth be told... my happiest days have been when she's one of the focal points of my life. A lot of people, friends, etc use to look at me crazy for putting her on such a pedestal. But I know what works for me. I know that I have a new sense of confidence, I'm more of a risk taker, I'm passionate, I'm optimistic, etc. I know that a lot of hate comes with this type of relationship. There is jealousy, hatred, betrayal, etc. But that happens with anything, so why not just be happy?

I'm happily married. :mjcry:

It feels so good to be in love with the money :ahh::troll:

Last edited: