Happy 93rd Birthday Brother Malcolm X...

DatLBCGuy562

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ESLBC/21st & Locust
I've read the Autobiography of this great man. Taught me a lot. Do you prefer pre mecca Malcolm or Post Mecca Malcolm?
Definitely pre. He was more about Black people being separate from their oppressor before he went to Mecca. He softened on that stance after. I will NEVER criticize Brother Malcolm. EVER. I disagreed with some of his stance after his pilgrimage. ..

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Definitely pre. He was more about Black people being separate from their oppressor before he went to Mecca. He softened on that stance after. I will NEVER criticize Brother Malcolm. EVER. I disagreed with some of his stance after his pilgrimage. ..
Real

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Do you know any more Malcolm related books?

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's where I am as well. I never disagreed with him before Mecca because he was all black everything, but after his trip I didn't like how he was a little more inclusive. Having said all that he's still the #1 figure of black empowerment to me.