Happy Birthday North Carolina A&T State University!!

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
The first ever thread I’ve created on here; I wanted to give my alma mater a birthday shoutout!

The largest HBCU in the nation, and the #1 producer of AA/black engineers and accountants; this university has been instrumental in setting many of us up to make a living.

It is also home to the Greensboro 4; David Richmond, Franklin McCain, Ezell Blair Jr, and Joseph McNeil. Four young men and Aggies, who walked into the Woolworth store in Greensboro, NC and asked for service at the lunch counter, and proceeded to perform a sit in at a place that refused to serve black patrons. These 4 young men were the catalyst for sit ins all across the United States, and can be pointed at as being catalyst for worldwide civil rights.
or01up.jpg

As most know, I brag often on my university and will tell anyone that I could never repay the university for what all its done for me and my family. Not only did I receive a world class education from there, but both my parents attended the university(so without A&T, I wouldn’t be here), I met my fiancé there; and from that have started my family, and just being on campus, it strengthened a pride in me; a pride in being both African American and black.

Happy Birthday Ole A&T! Thank you for all you’ve done for not only me and my family, but for AA’s and blacks world wide!
2igbr5g.jpg

Also, make sure y’all attend an A&T homecoming once in your lives. It’s the greatest homecoming on Earth! GHOE! Also home to the 3x black college football champions and the recent undefeated women’s basketball team!
xm4io1.jpg

Last edited:

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
More A&T related photos. They won’t stay up long, but I’m in a celebratory mood.

2i12vt2.jpg

Me at work in my school gear.

My queen, and the mother of my child. She got me through engineering school, as I was a knucklehead. I wouldn’t have graduated without her, and I promised no matter what I was going to always take care of her. My Aggie queen!

Last edited:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
More A&T related photos. They won’t stay up long, but I’m in a celebratory mood.

Me at work in my school gear.

My queen, and the mother of my child. She got me through engineering school, as I was a knucklehead. I wouldn’t have graduated without her, and I promised no matter what I was going to always take care of her. My Aggie queen!

So inspiring seriously. I know your parents are happy too.

But, take the pics down.. they are a mess here - and the mods do not protect members.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Happy birthday to your Alma Mater and congratulations on your relationship with your Queen.

Kudos to you breh.
Thanks breh. She’s an engineer just like me. I give her the credit for my success, because in school I was going through the motions. I had lost a sibling and I didn’t care about nothing. Well, I was in my junior year and hadn’t had an intern or co-op the first. She typed me up a resume, and sent it off to Honda in Ohio. Secured me an interview, and from then on I’ve been pretty successful. She gave me that alley oop, and held me down like a real woman is supposed to. It’s what I saw my mom do for my dad. So, now since she did what she was supposed, I gotta do what I’m supposed to do.

Funny thing about that photo is it’s not a very good one of us. It was our first time returning home, and we were both a bit lit lol.

I’ve stated on this forum how I love tall women, and me and my girl are both 6’0. I was attracted the moment I saw her.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I went to a different HBCU, but had I known more about NCAT coming out of high school I would have applied there..happy bday A&T!

one of the best HBCUs in the country..they have so many programs other HBCUs dont have its crazy.
Alabama State in the Gump, right? Y’all have a rich history, as do all HBCU’s.

I can remember applying to A&T, NC State, Miss State, LSU, and Jackson State. Got accepted to all, with NC State being only a conditional acceptance, but with me being legacy and spending so much time on A&T’s campus as a kid, I always knew I was going there. I was living in MS at the time, but when I got that acceptance letter, I told my auntie I was going back home to be an Aggie.

Man, I met my fiancé from there, and both my daughters god parents went there.

I entered in as a Chemical Engineer major, and left with a bs in Mech Engineering and MS in Industrial Engineering.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Alabama State in the Gump, right? Y’all have a rich history, as do all HBCU’s.

I can remember applying to A&T, NC State, Miss State, LSU, and Jackson State. Got accepted to all, with NC State being only a conditional acceptance, but with me being legacy and spending so much time on A&T’s campus as a kid, I always knew I was going there. I was living in MS at the time, but when I got that acceptance letter, I told my auntie I was going back home to be an Aggie.

Man, I met my fiancé from there, and both my daughters god parents went there.

I entered in as a Chemical Engineer major, and left with a bs in Mech Engineering and MS in Industrial Engineering.

Yea I went to ASU. Love my school but I still think it’s meased up how we let another white school in Montgomery get ownership of the bus Rosa Parks rode on when she went to ASU smh. We’ve been lacking in leadership.

I really didn’t know about A&T till the last month before I graduated. It’s dope how many black engineers y’all put out, and me being a black nascar fan I’ve been following the motorsports engineering program y’all have. A&T has been opening doors for us in that sport for a while :salute:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I was up in my hometown of WS and was almost tempted to run out there today real quick.

I hear today our girls b-ball team is undefeated:wow:

I miss this school and love it with everything in my heart. I literally wear this Aggie bracelet on me and never took it off in over a decade.

Going there was one of the top 5 best decisions I’ve ever made.

Aggie Pride:ohlawd:

No one really understands the BOND us Aggies have all over the world. Like when you see someone wearing a Carolina, Duke shirt, or etc they more than likely fans with no connection.

But when you out and see someone with Aggie Gear on, you know they fam and all you have to say is AGGIE PRIDE and they will stop what they doing a say it back. Also vice versa.

Martha