Daps
Reppin
Japan
Last edited:

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:wow: He described Ronda and Holm's skill sets PERFECTLY! Definitely amazed at how detail he was for each fighter's strengths and weaknesses.

People sleep on him, but he's the best analyst in MMA bar none. All the moron Sherdog/UG members were mocking him for this.

He predicted the fall of Anderson too (he didn't know Weidman would be the one to do it, but he knew the showboating would lead to a left hook KO loss).

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
People sleep on him, but he's the best analyst in MMA bar none. All the moron Sherdog/UG members were mocking him for this.

He predicted the fall of Anderson too (he didn't know Weidman would be the one to do it, but he knew the showboating would lead to a left hook KO loss).

It was very interesting reading how he just broke it down to a science. I was literally like:wow:. Definitely going to be reading more of his columns.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Pride got Rousey lol. It makes no sense that she wanted to engage in a boxing fight against Holm. The striking by Holm was beautiful. I have nothing against Rousey but she tries too hard to be a mean-mugging bully so I was rooting for Holm. #Holmes