(Hard On Hoes Legend) Wife Divorces Husband After Discovering He Kept Lottery Win a Secret for Two Years :mjlol:

Prince.Skeletor

Don’t Be Like He-Man
Daps
Reppin
Bucktown
I’d do the same!!
If I won it then I won it!!

Why should the govt get involved in that shyt???
Lottery companies need to do something about this!!

If my woman won the money then would I want some of that? Hell ya!!!!
But if I get it then I get it, if not then wouldn’t involve the law.

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
I WOULDN'T TELL MY WIFE RIGHT AWAY. THE TRANSITION TO RICH WOULD BE SUDDEN BUT SMOOTH. I WOULD TELL HER THAT ONE OF MY SIDE BUSINESSES IS BOOMING. LET HER RETIRE AND GET COMFY BEFORE SAYING ANYTHING. I DON'T THING I WOULD EVER SAY HOW MUCH THOUGH.
then what if she finds out what that account really lookin like?? :damn::damn::damn:

still a dub :lolbron::steviej:

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Chreh looked at his wife like
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Not gonna lie, this is a dream of mine lol

Win a crazy amount of money and don't tell ANYONE, not even my family but just start paying shyt and buying gifts. Feel like they would be more greatful

I always said if I win anything over $5 millie i’m breaking my siblings off, my best friend off, buying my mother a house and a car and then i’m BOUNCING. Them nikkas would only see me at funerals. I’d be as off the grid as possible

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
If ever hit a lottery that's in the millions, I'll definetly do the right thing. I'll break off each of my siblings with 5k and I'd gift my mom 20k. Then I'd dip and the only way they'd be able to contact me would be through email.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
If ever hit a lottery that's in the millions, I'll definetly do the right thing. I'll break off each of my siblings with 5k and I'd gift my mom 20k. Then I'd dip and the only way they'd be able to contact me would be through email.

Millions and you're only giving 5/20k? :russ: I'd at least pay off my brothers student loans, my mother's house, you're a greedy mf:dead:

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Millions and you're only giving 5/20k? :russ: I'd at least pay off my brothers student loans, my mother's house, you're a greedy mf:dead:

That kind of money ruins people. I don't want my family to live with that burden. Best I would do is put some money in a trust that they can withdraw like 15-20k a year.