Hardest Street Banger (Coli/Tunnel Song Contest)

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

Just to let you know, this shyt is late breh. The deadline was Midnight.
but....

I'll still let it ride though, just next time give the heads up if you going to be late with ya entry.

What part did you do as well? Did you rap or produce the beat? Lemme know as soon as possible. If you don't let me know by the time I make the new thread, I won't post it up with the others.
Thanks.

If so, this will make the 15th and final entry.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
I'll make the new thread later tonight with all the songs posted up and a poll that will stay open for 7 days.

I'm not accepting anymore songs so nobody post up anything else in here cuz it'll just get deleted out the thread. 3 weeks was more than enough time to cook up some heat.

Also everybody that submitted something must vote. If I post up 15 songs, we should get 15 votes off top. At least vote for yourself.

If the polls close and you haven't voted. I won't DQ you out of the competition, I'll just deduct a vote from your final tally. This might end up being crucial if shyt is close so don't let that happen. Not trying to be harsh, but cats submitting shyt and not voting has been a problem in here so unfortunately we at the point where we gotta penalize cats for that.

Other than that..

:salute: to all those that's participating. It's appreciated.

Let's all bring this Coli/Tunnel music back :ohlawd:

Daps
Just to let you know, this shyt is late breh. The deadline was Midnight.
but....

I'll still let it ride though, just next time give the heads up if you going to be late with ya entry.

What part did you do as well? Did you rap or produce the beat? Lemme know as soon as possible. If you don't let me know by the time I make the new thread, I won't post it up with the others.
Thanks.

If so, this will make the 15th and final entry.

My bad yo, I rapped on it, 3rd verse.