Harris Faulkner, cute or nah?

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
1vtcj020512.JPG

Bedwench Fauxnews whore
this shouldn't be surprising really considering so far we've seen her involved with Foxnews shows and op herself is a bedwench. wenches support wenches.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
1vtcj020512.JPG

Bedwench Fauxnews whore

Looking at this picture again...this shyt is hilarious...it is pretty much a snapshot of race relations between blacks and whites in this day and age...

Let's look at the white dude...leaning to the side awkward smile...his smile seems to say he is just kinda like :ld:...like for a brief second he thought to himself "fukk i married a black woman":usure:...but then he remembered some freaky shyt she did or the fact that she already knew how not to put her elbows on his parents dinner table at the reception dinner and he was like :ehh:...you know what I could have done worst..." Then he thinks about all the whack ass white chicks who turned him down back then and he is like :smugbiden:"Look at me now...Look at me now...I'm getting chocolate"

Let's look at the black chick getting married...she is leaning more toward pure happiness...she is thinking to herself..."i fukking made it :ahh:...I got me a white dude:ahh:...who only looks average so he is not going to go anywhere:ahh:...and I ain't really even got to do anything freaky all i got to do is "twerk" a lil bit while I let him hit it for the back and it will just blow his L 7 square mind :ahh:" (remember how i said the white dude was thinking about that one freaky thing she did...yeah his idea of freaky is a little extra jiggle in the ass cheek when he hit it from the back"..."I get to be the voice of black america to all these white people :ahh:" "I get to dog out black men, or speak on the struggles of african american youth, or how african americans are portrayed in the public, and then rather than have to go deal with those people, i get to go home to my white man and my white house while we eat asparagus :ahh:...when black america is suffering and i don't want to put up with it i get to just wash away all my fake empathy in whiteness...:ahh:...and every time i do a neck roll or finger snap i get a :ohhh::whoo: because no white woman ever thought to do that when she is angry:ahh:...shyt i will have these white women copying every little thing I do :ahh:...but she do got that little hint of "i wonder how am going to sneak Tyrone into the house to smash my guts out every other month :patrice:"

Now look at the white woman in the background...who is that the white dude sister...this chick is just relieved that this mop head mufukka got a woman...she got that look on her face like "oh man he really isn't gay :gladbron:...I really don't have to make anymore excuses as to why my brother has been referencing a girlfriend no one was ever seen :gladbron:...I don't have to share my birkenstocks with him anymore:gladbron:...and this will really advance our families political aspirations :gladbron:...we can go the "tolerant republican" route if things swing that way and tell blacks "hey blacks we love you...look...we married our weirdest family member to one of your queens"...or we can go the "liberal" route and say "hey black america...yeah we down...we down...we do it big to...yeah we got a black woman in our family...nah you can't come into our yard but you can take pictures while we eat outside" :gladbron:...who let the whoop whoop out of dogs...there it is:gladbron:

And then there is the black woman in the background...this bytch just disgust me...this bytch is just ecstatic...just straight up "Go head girl :bryan:! That's right girl you got you a good man:bryan:! He going to come home to you every night :bryan:! He going to rub your feet every night :bryan:! He going to ask you how your day was every night :bryan:! Girl I am so proud of you:bryan:! Girl it couldn't have happened to a better person:bryan:! Lawd Jesus you deserve it girl :ohlawd: All them nikkas you put up with in the past that didn't treat you like the queen you are :lawd:..look at them now girl :ohlawd:! Look at them and look at you :lawd:! They would give anything to trade places with that white man you got girl:ohlawd:! N....E...THANG:lawd:! Then her brain just shuts off and it is just an endless picture of :salute:

I need to find an HD image of this and hang it on my wall...shyt is just :mindblown:

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
She never dogged out black males or anything. tf you talking about? I'm just talking about her looks and how beautiful she is.
she is a sellout....white boy probably spits on her face every night just to get off.

But she know she sold out because she wants kids with "good hair".