Harvard Medical School offers course in OBGYN, pediatrics to identify LGBTQIA in newborns and ‘infants’

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Babies delivered at Boston-area hospitals may be identified as LGBTQIA+ at birth in the very near future.

Harvard Medical School is offering a course in specialty areas including OBGYN, pediatrics and plastic surgery. The course focuses on “serving sexual minority people across the lifespan.”

The course is offered in conjunction with several Boston-area hospitals, according to DailyMail.com.
Boston Children’s Hospital, which is affiliated with the Harvard program, insisted some babies know they are transgender “from the womb.” It isn’t clear how newborns communicate their gender identity to doctors at birth. Harvard Medical School will teach medical students what signs to look for.

In a now-deleted video, Boston Children’s Hospital suggested an even larger number of minors know they are trans “as soon as they can talk.”

Medical students who go on to be OBGYN doctors will learn how to identify LGBTQIA+ babies and provide lifelong services to the child and its parents. Gender affirmation surgeries will also be performed on children.
“Clinical exposure and education will focus on serving gender and sexual minority people across the lifespan, from infants to older adults.”

One service that will not be provided to LGBT+ children is mental health screening for potential mental problems.
In an interview with the New York Times in January 2022, one of the program’s directors Dr. Alex Keuroghlian rejected mental health screening for transgender people.
He said: “I’m really not a believer in requiring that for people. Being trans isn’t a mental health problem.”

Keuroghlian added that mental health screening is not necessary for nose jobs, breast augmentations or hysterectomies.

Who the fukk is this guy to make this decision we are living in a sick fukking world I'm sick of it.

If you click the link the pictures are all of black children :lupe:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That shytty gossip site is sourcing Daily Mail and their spin on this is atrocious.

Here's the actual Harvard link:

There's nothing bad about this.

Stanley Goldfarb is a racist btw.
Straight from the course link.

Clinical exposure and education will focus on serving gender and sexual minority people across the lifespan, from infants to older adults.

Nice try bozo leave infants the fukk alone fukking weirdo.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
That shytty gossip site is sourcing Daily Mail and their spin on this is atrocious.

Theres nothing confirmed about being born trans.

Remember when they just stopped talking about being "born gay"

Look, if you want to be a trans adult, fine.

I'm fine with gay kids...but the trans shyt is where I personally draw the line. These are permanent physical modifications with very little scientific or biological or even socially aligned benefit.

:mindblown:

@A-dotty @Adeptus Astartes @the cac mamba @dora_da_destroyer @Westbama Heartthrob @CrushedGroove @NZA @AquaCityBoy @85 East @OperationNumbNutts

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So something that can't even hold it's head up or control it's bowels is supposed to be able to express gender identity?

These people are fukking deranged.
Yo username takes on a whole new meaning :ohhh:

Naw but in all seriousness they doing this at sick ass Harvard they trying to make this the normal.

This the part that got me

One service that will not be provided to LGBT+ children is mental health screening for potential mental problems.
In an interview with the New York Times in January 2022, one of the program’s directors Dr. Alex Keuroghlian rejected mental health screening for transgender people.
He said: “I’m really not a believer in requiring that for people. Being trans isn’t a mental health problem.”

Won Won

Superstar
Daps

If we can’t trust a celebrity tabloid website with anti-vax leanings sourcing a grocery store tabloid article, then who can we trust? :troll:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
Yo username takes on a whole new meaning :ohhh:

Naw but in all seriousness they doing this at sick ass Harvard they trying to make this the normal.

This the part that got me

I may not like kids, and think they're nothing but glorified parasites, but I'm not for indoctrinating them and fukking them over either.

This is the Dr. Keuroghlian.

He has the position to influence a lot of people. Ain't looking good breh

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Straight from the course link.

Clinical exposure and education will focus on serving gender and sexual minority people across the lifespan, from infants to older adults.

Nice try bozo leave infants the fukk alone fukking weirdo.

If we can’t trust a celebrity tabloid website with anti-vax leanings sourcing a grocery store tabloid article, then who can we trust? :troll:

That's straight from the course link leave the infants alone you fukking weirdos