Has Anyone Here Ever Worked At A Store?

Giselle

Daps
My parents are making me get a job. Not really making me b/c I wanted one anyway, but they have slowly began cutting me off financially for the past few months. They still pay for most of my stuff though, the stuff that I need, not the extra little things that I want.

Anyway, I didn't go for a paid internship this summer b/c I'm out in the suburbs for summer school and the internships are in the city. I'll just wait to do that when the school year starts back. I applied for office/front desk jobs and some at some stores. I have office/front desk experience, but not store/retail/customer service experience. I don't have interview experience either. I think I would rather work at a store than an office/front desk, just b/c I want to try something different.

So, have you ever worked at a store? If so, tell me about. Also, is it ok if I pm you questions?

Answer my questions please . Thanks :queen:

Cake

Banned
Daps
Yea. If your fast its not really a problem. Work is monotonous and boring. I spend most of my time scoping out females and trying different moves on them.

If your slow you're gonna have a bad time.

You gotta remember to smile too. Like sometimes as the worker you'll forget because you're stressed or whatever but to the customers it seems like youree just rude.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
but they have slowly began cutting me off financially for the past few months.

sorry gis gis but i have to get at you here

DA FUK IS THIS? :why:

brehs been working all their life and your parents still pay for most of your stuff, Fuurrkkkk outta here with that bullshyt, WE ON THE FRONTLINES ,where are you?? WHERE ARE UUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!?

life is about to kick you real hard in the shins,, i know i said coli is for the children but i keep seeing bullshyt in the locker room