Has anyone seen Rob the Mob movie?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
large_Rob.jpg

This movie is based on a true story about Tommy and his wife Rosie Uva , who robbed a number of Gambino Crime Family and Bonanno Crime Family social clubs in the 90s. So, the Mafia families put out an "open contract" to kill the couple.

The starting in this movie: Michael Pitt, Nina Arianda, Ray Romano, Andy Garcia

Tommy and Rosie Uva

09lede_533.2.jpg

@Roberto Dinero . Have you evern seen this movie?

I wanna see this movie. It's very strange to see Ray Romano but don't get me wrong, I liked him as a comedian and comic actor and even love his show "Everybody Loves Raymond" but what is it with these guys that they feel they have to prove themselves as dramatic actors?. I've never seen him play a serious role but I'm very curious to see how he act in that movie.

Trailer:

It's on Amazon Prime Instant if you're a member Amazon Prime. Hopefully, it's on Netflix but it's not on there.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
large_Rob.jpg

This movie is based on a true story about Tommy and his wife Rosie Uva , who robbed a number of Gambino Crime Family and Bonanno Crime Family social clubs in the 90s. So, the Mafia families put out an "open contract" to kill the couple.

The starting in this movie: Michael Pitt, Nina Arianda, Ray Romano, Andy Garcia

Tommy and Rosie Uva

09lede_533.2.jpg

@Roberto Dinero . Have you evern seen this movie?

I wanna see this movie. It's very strange to see Ray Romano but don't get me wrong, I liked him as a comedian and comic actor and even love his show "Everybody Loves Raymond" but what is it with these guys that they feel they have to prove themselves as dramatic actors?. I've never seen him play a serious role but I'm very curious to see how he act in that movie.

Trailer:

It's on Amazon Prime Instant if you're a member Amazon Prime. Hopefully, it's on Netflix but it's not on there.

Nah, I haven't seen this one. Is it new? Might check it out sometime. And yeah, :laugh: @ Ray Romano being in the flick. Should be interesting to watch.

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
good movie..ray is just a reporter not the main dude or anything..he does a good job tho

the main guy is jimmy from boardwalk empire and he does a good job on this...finally a good movie for him since he got murked by nucky..thought hed have more roles after that

thought it was good enough to be a major release