Hate Drake all you want...

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Did drake write them songs tho..:troll:

Doesn't matter. He's a pop rapper. I don't expect pop acts to write their own shyt.

You think this means you have a valid point ?

I do. I just expect bytching, because that's what the Coli does. Ignores reality and pretends like Drake isn't dominating hip hop (for better or worse).

As a hip hop fan (not a pop rap fan), I would rather listen to 0-100 and 10 Bands than ANY Kendrick or J Cole song. I go to hip hop spots and DJs play these songs.

I remember DJs trying to force King Kunta. Good thing I'm not hearing that garbage anymore. Alright is better but once the verses start, song loses steam and DJs switch to something else.

How are y'all letting a pop fraud rapper dominate pop rap and even 'real hip hop' spheres? :mindblown:

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
xhBsuXj.gif

Triangularbirds

All Star
Daps
As a hip hop fan (not a pop rap fan), I would rather listen to 0-100 and 10 Bands than ANY Kendrick or J Cole song. I go to hip hop spots and DJs play these songs.
Something's wrong with you :dahell:

You act all smart but you can't see the difference between listening to music at home or by yourself and listening to music at a club :dahell:

SirBiatch

Daps
I would compare drake to future and young thug rather than j cole and kendrick imo. Funny people compare them when they dont even occupy the same sphere of the genre.

But this is my point breh. It's disingenuous to say that Drake is only Future/Young Thug.

The reality of the matter is that Drake is an album artist just like Kendrick and J Cole. He occupies the 'real hip hop' space, too. And does it better than them :mindblown:

Something's wrong with you :dahell:

You act all smart but you can't see the difference between listening to music at home or by yourself and listening to music at a club :dahell:

nikka... When I'm at home I don't even wanna listen to Kendrick or Cole. That's my point.

Am I listening to Drake at home? Almost never. In fact, until 0-100 and 10 Bands came out, I never listened to Drake at home. I had zero inclination to play his stuff.

But now, I might be cleaning around the house and in between my regular Nas, Mobb, Wu, ASAP Rocky shyt, I might play one of those two Drake tracks.

The bottom line: where the fukk are these undeniable Kendrick and J Cole records?

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But "0-100" and "10 Bands" are harder and better hip hop songs than 99% of the game. Them shyts are undeniable, and are better songs than anything Kendrick & J Cole have ever dropped.

Let the bytching commence.

And he didn't write any of them.
If you think either one of those are better than cartoons and cereal or blacker the berry you should force yourself through a cheese grater

SirBiatch

Daps
And he didn't write any of them.
If you think either one of those are better than cartoons and cereal or blacker the berry you should force yourself through a cheese grater

of course they're way better than Cartoons and Bullshyt, and Blacker the Berry. That's my point - only Kendrick fans think those songs are dope.

Non-Drake fans like myself think 10 Bands and 0-100 are dope songs. Huge difference.