Have any brehs successfully arranged a 3some?

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
No Coli fantasies here, I'm serious as cancer on this

I've had 2 3somes, both back in the MySpace era, but I didn't exactly make them happen
the first one was a lightning in a bottle act of god miracle: bagged a PAWG at the club and she brought her friend along
It only happened once and has never happened again.
My first time seeing broads eat each other out had me wide open and mind blown

The second one was some sport fukk my FWB at the time arranged for my 27th birthday
We were co-workers and she also brought along a chick. She had muffin tops but huge t*ts, you know the type

Both of these were one-offs and on some party shyt, pretty much spontaneous on their part
I was just happy I got invited and shyt. Some dudes I know have never had a 3some.

But now, I got 2 in the rotation and thought I should get a 3some popping
I've already brought it up with them, just to see where they're at
Both said they're down, with the usual caveats: gotta be stranger (perfect), clean (check), I'll be mad nervous, etc.
One of them is already ahead of me: she was in an orgy. I was almost in one in college but the spot got blown and nothing happened.

Ok so now I can take it from the abstract to the real: hit both of them with I got someone I think we could get it in with
Now, they don't know about each other. Both are fukk buddy status.
Step one is filling them in and deal with their reaction.
Who knows? I might just fukk my whole shyt up and end up with my dikk in my hand cuz I got greedy
But one of course is starting to catch feelings (potential problem here)
The other one is still in the just sex stage, and I actually like her more (cuz she's not sweating me like the first one)

Coli: Have you successfully arranged and had a 3some? Put us up on game.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
a84612ebdc71ec737ae9e329a6eeb69b.gif

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
The more women you know, the better your chance of having one happen.

The ones Ive had have happened through women I’ve slept with in professional nonprofit organizations and sororities. Those types of women talk and like to get off stress, and it’s usually through drinking shopping and sex .

After sleeping with one for a while ask her if she’d have one and if she knows any of her friends that would do it. She’ll know at least one. Have her ask and set it up. It’s that simple.

At least it was for me. Your mileage may vary :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Plenty. Like about a dozen

I have had 2 foursomes in this life. Me and three women and I stuck my dikk in em all.

The key was a super freaky gf who truly liked women.

All but one of them was with her. But I pulled off one that was totally unrelated to the one killer wing woman.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
The more women you know, the better your chance of having one happen. The ones Ive had have happened through women I’ve slept with in professional nonprofit organizations and sororities. Those types of women talk and like to get off stress, and it’s usually through drinking shopping and sex . :francis:
You arranged them though? Or was it some party shyt after work?

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Plenty. Like about a dozen

I have had 2 foursomes in this life. Me and three women and I stuck my dikk in em all.

The key was a super freaky gf who truly liked women.

All but one of them was with her. But I pulled off one that was totally unrelated to the one killer wing woman.
A bottom bytch, if you will

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
You arranged them though? Or was it some party shyt after work?
I added more to my original post.

Have the woman you’re sleeping with ask a friend of hers , or a girl that she knows. She’ll know at least one who’s down for it. Most women have a sex crazed friend
or a woman who sleeps around a lot in their circle. Sometimes the whole circle is full of them.

The more women you know, the higher the chance of it.

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Anytime it happened, the girl MADE it happen.. Atleast thats how it played out, like it happened and I didnt make it happen besides being good with the one who was running point. I never ran point and it actually happened if that makes sense..

Oh and there was fallout from it lol..
That's what I'm saying: both of mines the girls arranged it. Straight up on some "come with me I wanna show you something"
walked in the room like OH shyt!

What was the fall out? My PAWG club rats I never saw again, and my co-workers I stayed cool with the friend, but about 2 months after the 3some me and the girl I was fukkin fell out and stopped talking to each other

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meh unless both of them are tested and free of stds, and have no stank odor, and they’ve had their tubes tied.

That’s about the only way I’d contemplate this.