Have Any of Y'all Been Keeping Up With the #ArizonaAudit?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
So when do we get the results of this audit?

What exactly are they going to have access to? I imagine, not much
They have access to everything. The Senate has subpoena power. Machines, ballots,and data from harddrives.

The state Senate used its subpoena power to take possession of all 2.1 million ballots in Maricopa County and the machines that counted them, along with computer hard drives full of data. They’ve handed the materials over to Cyber Ninjas, a Florida-based consultancy with no election experience run by a man who has shared unfounded conspiracy theories claiming the official 2020 presidential election results are illegitimate.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bump. Running 6x longer than the 3 weeks that was quoted, but they're releasing their findings today (Friday). Some of it leaked apparently but it could be a fakeout version

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Arizona audit draft report confirms Biden beat Trump in 2020

Saw this story come up on Google news. Says here the Cyber Ninjas (:russ:) were paid millions of dollars for this bullshyt, and man... I really need to find a way into the "pay me millions of dollars to tell you something you already knew" business.
get your phD in Business and become a reseacher.

My buddy gets easy money to write reports on "Working less hours improves morale"

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Arizona audit draft report confirms Biden beat Trump in 2020

Saw this story come up on Google news. Says here the Cyber Ninjas (:russ:) were paid millions of dollars for this bullshyt, and man... I really need to find a way into the "pay me millions of dollars to tell you something you already knew" business.

"
The draft report shows there was less than a 1,000-vote difference between the county's certified ballot count and the Cyber Ninjas' hand count.

The hand count shows Trump received 45,469 fewer votes than Biden. The county results showed he lost by 45,109.

The draft audit report says, however, the election results are inconclusive."

What's inconclusive about that? They're just giving the idiots something to hang on to

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Last edited:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
"
The draft report shows there was less than a 1,000-vote difference between the county's certified ballot count and the Cyber Ninjas' hand count.

The hand count shows Trump received 45,469 fewer votes than Biden. The county results showed he lost by 45,109.

The draft audit report says, however, the election results are inconclusive."

What's inconclusive about that? They're just giving the idiots something to hang on to
it didn't prove that trump won and since trump won this is inconclusive.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I think this might be selective media headlines to sway, because the report I saw for maricopa county, prelims, talked about uncovering massive voter fraud.

But who knows