Have I got the story of a lifetime

Status
Not open for further replies.

KermitDaFrawg

Banned
Daps
So I got into streetwear about four months ago and around Christmas time I copped some heat. And that was the best thing I could've done. I met this girl recently who is very into streetwear and I wear my heat clothes around her all the time, and she always geeks over what I'm rocking. Off white hoodie, bape shark hoodie, fear of god, etc. So I decided to take it another step. I ordered Yeezy v1 Pirate Blacks and boyyyy was that a good idea. I go over her house to pick her up, and the first thing she does is run up on me and compliment me for a minute on my heat fit I got on. Anyway long story short, we make it back to her house after a fun date and I was just gonna head home, but nooooo. These Pirate Blacks hooked me up! She says "I really can't believe youre wearing 350s right now." And I reply with some smooth shyt, "I can't believe how sexy youre looking right now." AND THAT WAS GAMEE! She grabs me, slams the door and drags me over to the couch. Then after some intense making out that she sucked me off real good, and boiiiii was that shyt A1. I'm talking best head ever! So moral of the story, if you're lurking, get yourself some fukking fire clothes and learn to talk to bytches!

Picture of us together obvs showing my straight fire fit
Dst8VfZ.jpg

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Yeah I'm like 30 years old I'm not wearing that skinny gay Jaden Smith style shyt

But let me tell you young nikkas something I don't care what females your age like.
Don't dress like Kanye or Jaden.
You don't have millions of dollars.
Therefore in the back of their mind you're a weak gay fakkit fukkboy they can rely upon as a shoulder to cry on in hard emotional times when Tron Diesel is acting a fool and not giving them dikk :ufdup:

Status
Not open for further replies.