Have you ever attempted to get out the friend zone like this ???

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
Only way to get out is to be disinterested in the friendship

In hopes her interest in you will rise higher than ever

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
Only way to get out is to be disinterested in the friendship

In hopes her interest in you will rise higher than ever
The first part is fine. The bolded part is a fools game. You get out of the friendship, and you go look for a woman that wants to have a romantic relationship with you. You don't waste your time hoping your ploy causes her to change her mind about you. Women are almost ubiquitous. There is no need to be sticking around waiting on one that does not want you, but only wants to use you.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
The first part is fine. The bolded part is a fools game. You get out of the friendship, and you go look for a woman that wants to have a romantic relationship with you. You don't waste your time hoping your ploy causes her to change her mind about you. Women are almost ubiquitous. There is no need to be sticking around waiting on one that does not want you, but only want to use you.

I agree, I'm giving hypotheticals

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I just binged Winning Time and this was Magic Johnson the whole series with Cookie. I mean he been smashed of course but in terms of her taking him seriously.

That last exchange had me rollin tho :laff:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That was me at 15. Playing it cool at every little dismissal but going home playing Dru Hill I Should Be on repeat :mjcry:

that's hilarious. did a lot of Dru Hill sessions when I was a kid too, not always for any real reason, def. couldn't relate to the dramatic scenarios they were laying out, but I can remember listening to He Can't Love You like that in 8th grade

there is no friend zone, not really. Depends on how good looking you are. Almost all these things, attraction is based on context, availability, and attraction. Now, no one should befriend someone with the intention of like tricking them into sleeping with you, but it happens naturally all the time.

also, the idea that friendship isn't a precursor to sex/relationship, is another bad narrative.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
You just gotta whip it out. Either she’s gonna be down or she won’t call you again. You win either way.

Don’t do this if you got a smoll pp or you think she may file sexual harassment charges on you...