Have you ever been banned from posting in a thread?

Have you ever been be banned from posting in a thread?

• Yes

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

BurstWicks

All Star
Daps
No, but i definitely been banned from ALOT of game servers/irc servers back in the day. When i say alot, I mean several dozen :pachaha: The good ole days of esports trolling :obama:

I remember we had this thing called a takeover on IRC where you would impersonate one of the admins when he wasnt there by using his name. Once you got op privledges, you and a friend would then ban everybody from the channel, at a wee timing in the morning when no one admin was around to stop you. Def pulled a few of those in the day :pachaha:

I remember another time, there was a league i was participating in Quake3 right, and the scene had this other dude at the time who was the only other black dude in the scene who happened to be an IRC admin but he was trash and talked shyt so i always used to fukk with him. Anyway, when it came time for his team to play I impersonated him by entering the game right as the game was starting, once the game was full no one else could enter and he had no way to tell anyone in game that I was an imposter :pachaha: Won the game for his team, top fragged and everything but nikka got mad and gave me a 6 month ban, and they decided to redo the whole series :lolbron: nikkas so ungrateful :dahell:

Last edited:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nap & his fan boys got me banned in the Mueller thread because i told them it was not gonna do shieet to cheeto teflon Don