Have you ever exposed a Hoe

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Have any of you ever had to expose a hoe in any way,shape,or form? Im talking either letting people know whats up on that hoe/or giving that hoe a 100% as far as who she is and what she stands for(telling a hoe you know the real her). Any other forms of exposure are welcome I just wanna hear what thecoli's take is on exposing hoes. Are you down for exposing or against it and why?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
nikkas always complaing about not getting p*ssy but try to shame the hoes that's out here fukking everybody :francis:

Damn... This is what I came to say. If I'm overly-desperate for some strange, why would I out the one hoe that's down to fukk everybody?

And nikkas shouldn't talk like that about women. It's very unbecoming.

Kobe24

Banned
Daps
Damn... This is what I came to say. If I'm overly-desperate for some strange, why would I out the one hoe that's down to fukk everybody?

And nikkas shouldn't talk like that about women. It's very unbecoming.

This is an online forum, you clearly get no p*ssy if you are saying this BS, I hope you don't have sons/younger brother that looks up to you cuz theyre gonna be in for a world of hurt when they wake up and smell the flowers :stopitslime:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I never exposed a hoe but I put guys on to chicks that are loose and bout it.

Exposing hoes are bad for business and it is hating. She will stop being a hoe, as life always does, you'll need her to be a hoe for you down the line.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This is an online forum, you clearly get no p*ssy if you are saying this BS, I hope you don't have sons/younger brother that looks up to you cuz theyre gonna be in for a world of hurt when they wake up and smell the flowers :stopitslime:

No... you're just a weak little man. When you were a youngin', the bytches probably used to call you ugly, so now you're out for revenge.

You scorned little shyt.