Have you ever felt like you can't do anything right?

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
-I just realized I sound like a retard when I read out loud. I fumble with my words, stutter, sounds like im to slow to process the reading. Funny thing is ive been on the dean list for 3 semesters now; straight A student. I don't know if its anxiety or what.
-I can't get a gf because I look for the littlest flaw and then lose interest. Then I regret it.
-I feel like im an annoyance to the people i talk to. I feel like they force themselves to talk to me.

Maybe im depressed idk. I do wake up very dead inside, not suicidal tho. I just feel... nothing but as the day progresses I feel alive.

What are yall feeling down about?....

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
That definitely didnt work. Im a fake lightskin. Im 22 and still never reached my full potential. So yea made it worst :francis:
If you're 22, you've barely reached maturity. Focus on your schooling, talk to females you think are ugly to get comfortable around women. Practice reading out loud in front of a mirror or in front of your fam. Find one thing and get really good at it, that will give you confidence. It doesn't have to be school, it can be the way you dress or something like that. Be interesting without being a clown or an a$$hole.

delta

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-I just realized I sound like a retard when I read out loud. I fumble with my words, stutter, sounds like im to slow to process the reading. Funny thing is ive been on the dean list for 3 semesters now; straight A student. I don't know if its anxiety or what.
-I can't get a gf because I look for the littlest flaw and then lose interest. Then I regret it.
-I feel like im an annoyance to the people i talk to. I feel like they force themselves to talk to me.

Maybe im depressed idk. I do wake up very dead inside, not suicidal tho. I just feel... nothing but as the day progresses I feel alive.

What are yall feeling down about?....

you need some p*ssy ASAP

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
If you're 22, you've barely reached maturity. Focus on your schooling, talk to females you think are ugly to get comfortable around women. Practice reading out loud in front of a mirror or in front of your fam. Find one thing and get really good at it, that will give you confidence. It doesn't have to be school, it can be the way you dress or something like that. Be interesting without being a clown or an a$$hole.

Yea ima start reading out loud for now cause that shyt sounds terrible and talking to ugly girls might be a good idea. My friends stay having shorties to smash and i be like damn this bytch is really ugly but now i know why. I don't have trouble attracting girls, but i only started talking to them in college due to my social anxiety problems. I know how to dress so that's not a problem at all.

I have a$$hole tendencies that come out here and there. For my first year, i was tell females i love them just for some head or p*ssy, then dropped them. a month later. I guess it was because i was new to the shyt and but as i learn about myself as a black man and my sistas, ive learn to respect and treasure the black female body.

Last edited: