Have You Ever Made A Woman Wait For Sex?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Any male coli members ever been messing with a chick and make her wait to have sex with you?

lowkey0z

Veteran
Daps
You get in they head before you get in they bed :sas1:

cold game
6fYmVUQ.png

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
yes and it made her have sex even more.
what did you tell her? Did she bring up sex first or did you? How did she react at first and how long were you seeing this chick before y'all had the convo and eventually did the deed?

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
what did you tell her? Did she bring up sex first or did you? How did she react at first and how long were you seeing this chick before y'all had the convo and eventually did the deed?
this chick, i met her at work .. i am pretty sure we smashed a couple of times before this actually happened. be wise, do not smash your co-workers :stopitslime:

but to the question,

it was more a playful type of thing. we would be next to each other and she would be feeling me up. i would make out with her but then i would be like "that's all you get".

she then will be like "why gt420 :wub:, why? "

then i would be like "i'm trying to punish you.. you been real bad.. :shaq:"

she got turned on so bad... then we had a bet on who can last longer without having sex... turns out, she became more freakier ... i swear, the next time we had sex, i ended up blindfolding her.. i tied her to the bed post and shyt.. i swear, i probably could of invited of a few friends over just so they can smash that day :krs:

this is a good idea if you already smashed her before but i would not know how it will work like on a 1-3 dates. she may call you a gentlemen or some shyt :mjlol:

Last edited:

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did. But it never transpired. I felt guilty about doing so with someone I wasn't exactly "all about".

I regret it now because I knew she was all about it. I just had inner fears of commitment issues and other such nonsense.

25 Armenian