Have You Ever MET Anyone Famous/Well Known Before? (How Was The Experience?)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
a good amount of people. i feel like the atmosphere around the famous person is really what makes the experience. usually they're just like me or you at the end of the day
True, it's weird, but I've never been star struck. If I like you we cool.

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
I met Omari Hardwick at a Starbucks on Cannery Row back before he got real big (Just after he did Next Day Air). Cool dude and was willing to chat and take a pic but he seemed confused that my girl wasn't jocking him. Can't front the girl he was with was decent too.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I only have two so far. Will probably change because like I said, in this life you never know who you'll run into. Especially, with charity and volunteering. Do I put these people on pedestals? Nope.

Anyway, for you wrestling heads I met Jim Cornette (pro wrestling manager) at an indy show in 2007. Dude was nice and gave me his autograph. I remember he said, "What up boss". Used to see dude on TNA Wrestling every Saturday night at 11PM.

Next one was LaShawn Merritt. The fastest runner in the world and from my hometown. He came to speak at the middle school I went to in 2009. Now, my middle school was predominately Black. Guy was nice............but the whole school BOOED him :snoop: Merritt got very upset with the kids and said that you shouldn't be doing that. I didn't boo, I listened.

Your turn.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Memphis Bleek when his first album coming of age dropped.

Mr Cheeks and the lost boys when me and my friends were just hanging out my friends smoked with them i was there but not a smoker lol.

R Kelly when and the college basketball experience.

Semi celebs both small world the rapper use to live in my neighborhood and grew up with Chanta Patton.

Supreme365

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC
giphy.gif

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only have two so far. Will probably change because like I said, in this life you never know who you'll run into. Especially, with charity and volunteering. Do I put these people on pedestals? Nope.

Anyway, for you wrestling heads I met Jim Cornette (pro wrestling manager) at an indy show in 2007. Dude was nice and gave me his autograph. I remember he said, "What up boss". Used to see dude on TNA Wrestling every Saturday night at 11PM.

Next one was LaShawn Merritt. The fastest runner in the world and from my hometown. He came to speak at the middle school I went to in 2009. Now, my middle school was predominately Black. Guy was nice............but the whole school BOOED him :snoop: Merritt got very upset with the kids and said that you shouldn't be doing that. I didn't boo, I listened.

Your turn.
:russ: That's P-town for you. What Jr High did you go to?