Have You Ever Seen An Asian Kick a Black Person's Ass in Real Life?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Have you ever seen an Asian kicks anyone's ass in real life?

I ask because in martial arts films they make black men out to look like foolish brutes. We have no wits and get outsmarted while being punched and kicked. Reference Rush Hour in the scene at the Pool Hall when Inspector Lee says "What's up, my ******?"

Then the thread of the Asian thugs jumping their teacher in his classroom comes about and those kids can't fight for shyt. IRL, asians coward up and beg for peace but in cinema, we're getting our tails kicked by 5'3" and 125 aged boys.

Peter Laing was a coward who heard a sound and shot because he was startled and killed an innocent man.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Why would you expect a brother to get over on an Asian Kung Fu cat in Asian Martial arts films? :upsetfavre:
Why would Jackie Chan get rinsed in a bar fight in Harlem if he's the Marquee star? :francis:
I mean, most actual Asians ain't about that fight life so it's pretty easy to rough 'em up one on one or rinse 'em if both of you got squads, but I don't think anyone here looking at Sum-Yun-Gai- Tanaka thinking he got that Donnie Yen prowress just 'cause his culture has a history of making influential fight flicks, breh.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Why would you expect a brother to get over on an Asian Kung Fu cat in Asian Martial arts films? :upsetfavre:
Why would Jackie Chan get rinsed in a bar fight in Harlem if he's the Marquee star? :francis:
I mean, most actual Asians ain't about that fight life so it's pretty easy to rough 'em up one on one or rinse 'em if both of you got squads, but I don't think anyone here looking at Sum-Yun-Gai- Tanaka thinking he got that Donnie Yen prowress just 'cause his culture has a history of making influential fight flicks, breh.
Rush Hour was set in LA but I know it's a movie but what about the other asians that kicked Detective Carter's ass? I find it weird that in any instance they're made to look like their bad ass.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
I have . Lawrence was popping off at the mouth, and this Asian dude just started punching and kicking him. He eventually ran back to the car where he and his boy ( a white guy) started talking shyt. But you coukd tell he was shook.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Rush Hour was set in LA but I know it's a movie but what about the other asians that kicked Detective Carter's ass? I find it weird that in any instance they're made to look like their bad ass.

It's a well worn entertainment trope, 'specially in Hollywood. Same way Hollywood don't want brothers kissing on prominent white wimmenz or being anything else other than butlers/slaves/thugs/ if they can help it, same way Asians are portrayed as Kung Fu Gurus and nerdy tech wizards for the most part. Plus if it's an Asian made film, then you know who's gonna come out roses on top of that, yeah?

And let's be honest, Carter did give as good as he got in them films. shyt he even topped JunTao.
9ZdgRFL.gif

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It happens sometimes in Mixed Martial Arts. The opposite happens too of course.