HBK, Top 3 of all time?

HBK in the top 3?

• Total voters
Daps
The Mount Everest of wrestling. There is no one better than HBK. The hate that he draws from this site is disgusting. People are jealous of his in ring skill and let's face it his looks. To put anyone above him is to spit at God in wrestling form.
All hail the GOAT.
giphy.gif

Haters eat a dikk.
giphy.gif

Saint Shawn.
ubGi2ub.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
the whole burying people and politics...one of the few victims of the kliq....

him ruining the dean douglas ic title change let to Razor Ramon getting the IC title but its some how a bad thing

Yeah the politics shyt doesn't bother me either. With anyone. I dislike Cena right now because he bores me, not because of the backstage shyt. Triple H bores me right now too, i don't give a fukk about any of the behind the scenes stuff. I care about what you're doing in the ring and for that, Shawn is my favorite of all time

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
yes

i give no fukks about him ruining a dean douglas ic title run

fukk a Dean Douglas. Michaels has held back Vader, Bam Bam Bigelow, British Bulldog, tried to mess with The Rock's career, and had to be threatened to put over Stone Cold. Meanwhile the company was losing money during his entire run as the top star of the company. All the guys that I just mentioned would have been better draws at that time.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk a Dean Douglas. Michaels has held back Vader, Bam Bam Bigelow, British Bulldog, tried to mess with The Rock's career, and had to be threatened to put over Stone Cold. Meanwhile the company was losing money during his entire run as the top star of the company. All the guys that I just mentioned would have been better draws at that time.
I'll give you Vader, that was shytty.

Bam Bam i credit that to Diesel

Bulldog, ehhh i don't think he should've dropped the European title in the UK but Bulldog wasn't gonna be a main eventer imo.

Didn't Taker and HBK say that story was a lie?

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'll give you Vader, that was shytty.

Bam Bam i credit that to Diesel

Bulldog, ehhh i don't think he should've dropped the European title in the UK but Bulldog wasn't gonna be a main eventer imo.

Didn't Taker and HBK say that story was a lie?

Of course he would deny that. :skip:

Taker didn't say anything until many years later. I think it was true but now that's he gotten older he might be trying to downplay some of his earlier antics.

Diesel has always been Shawn's lackey so I'm pretty sure Shawn played a key role in holding back Bigelow.

Starboy52

Superstar
Daps
Top 10-20, yeah?

Top 3? I couldn't in good conscience put him that high. Dude was never a larger than life draw like Austin, Rock, or Terry. He was great as a worker, but not Tier 0, and was middle of the road Promo in comparison to Flair, Dusty, Rock, Vince, Jericho, Heenan, etc.