HBO is streaming 500 hours of free programming without a subscription starting tomorrow #eat

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I just watched the entire wire series like last summer I believe. Think it was the first time I had watched it since it was on the air. Ballers and Sillicon Valley just ended a few months ago so those are still fresh. Same with Barry. I've watched most of the sopranos on my own terms but might do a rewatch and finish it. Only show im watching on there now is westworld and i got a cheap throwaway subscription for that. There's another thing i see being advertised that interests me. something about treason against america or something like that. looks like a historical piece. don't know what else is currently airing that's worth checking out.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s about time I watched the Sopranos. :wow:

i have an app from the internet provider where i realized the other day all these shows they have on it. just started season 5 of The Sopranos for the first time yesterday

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
Thought I was finna set the napkins and cutlery out tonight for The Wire :eat:

As it turns out, issa new month of they're off that shyt. :francis: The well has run dry.... I didn't even finish season 2 of The Wire :mjcry:

Run them duckets :feedme: