HBO WCB 4/8 Tripleheader - Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jason Sosa for WBO 130 title

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
yea no one gon argue u if put rigo ahead of him. but its pretty clear watching loma, hes a top 5 p4p pretty easy. ppl in this forum talkin like hes a hype job or something. if u gon compare him to rigo, who is arguably #1 p4p, then thats sayin bout loma.

even having him in the discussion with the rigos of the world shows what level loma is.

also loma isnt white, dudes from ukraine

i dont consider kov white

You need a history lesson then. Them nikkas from the Caucasus mountain range where the term Caucasian comes from. Not only is that white, that's peak whiteness.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Watch the fight Sunday and that shyt was beautiful. He started siting down on his punches as the rounds went on. shyt is beautiful to watch. He is what boxing should be as he turns offense to defense and vice versa.

If y'all don't go ahead with that Russell fight being close. shyt was a landslide. That nikka Russell was in there shadow boxing:mjlol:

Breh nikkas have been trying to turn that fight into a "close win" for like a year and some change now.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Breh nikkas have been trying to turn that fight into a "close win" for like a year and some change now.
shyt is weird as hell. I could see if he won like 3 rounds and maybe someone more generous giving him 4 but I don't remember that shyt being close at all. I remember him throwing that bullshyt ass jab and not even being able to reach him.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
yea scored it closer than when i originally saw it. been a while since i watched this, when i first saw it i recall loma landing the heavier bigger shots. alotta gary's shots in the first few rounds were glancing, or whiffin air.

gotta see the replay on the 9th. their feet def get tangled, but a short inside hook lands as loma falls. might be a flash knockdown, which would make the scores even closer.

regardless tho, its a non-controversial loma win.

and like i said, this doesnt discredit russell at all who i think is a beast. loma is jus on another level.

and for wat its worth, i think loma washes him in a rematch.
Yes it does. That was his 2nd pro fight. He shouldn't have lost and definitely not getting blown out like he did.

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
This i how far the hbo hate is with Ward they would rather put a fighter with a legit loss in the last few years over Ward with zero losses and a close win to a p4p fighter. Salido is many things but p4p he is not and until that is avenged he can't be put in the top 3 imo n this is coming from someone who was the first nikka rocking w him on this site when nikkas were calling him brittle hands and all that.
Where do you rank Loma? I struggle with where to put him...based on the fact that skill wise I think he will shake out to be the most technically skilled fighter, but PFP should consider resume and Ward has a much better resume, which is why I put Ward at #1.