East Whopper City
Bout to walk down the aisle like

SCpbRQ.gif

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
aka going to prison for years hope she doesn't leave me for another ukka gotta lock her up

also married people cant testify against each other

Both types of privilege are based on the policy to promote marital felicity, and Under the Federal Rules of Evidence, in a criminal case the prosecution cannot compel the defendant's spouse to testify against him. Also refer as spousal immunity, marital privilege or spousal testimonial privilege

also since this mafukka owes a lot of promoters money (including me) while he got locked, im sure putting the finances in his wife account or joint account some how protects it in some kind of way

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

also since this mafukka owes a lot of promoters money (including me) while he got locked, im sure putting the finances in his wife account or joint account some how protects it in some kind of way

He owe you fam? Paypal me some bread and I'll make sure you get what's owed to you :birdman:

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

This, and at his level of washedness (copyright TripleAgent), he's not doing any better.