HEAT CHECK: Ya'll rocking with Oakland's ALLBLACK?

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international

Thru first listen this dope!! Short lil project, Kenny beats laced em up. Allblack in the zone, he needs to stay in the studio and flood the streets with music for the next year. He got the bays attention, needs to capitalize.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
What’s with all these overweight dudes in hoodies :flabbynsick: rapping about how they don’t need bytches :pachaha:

shyt I figured it’d take labels at least another two years to cash in on the insecure TLR user market. They move fast these days

Voice and tone are :trash: btw

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
What’s with all these overweight dudes in hoodies :flabbynsick: rapping about how they don’t need bytches :pachaha:

shyt I figured it’d take labels at least another two years to cash in on the insecure TLR user market. They move fast these days

:zzz::zzz::zzz:

get this weirdo shyt outta here.. black rapping bout the same shyt short dog was

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

This is all bay music.
Why are you mentioning labels?
:mjlol:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
I been slappin outcalls recently, that shyt clicked more than before. His live show that I seen at SF state was :trash: but his music that I heard is dope. I’m gon check out the new one in a minute

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

Thru first listen this dope!! Short lil project, Kenny beats laced em up. Allblack in the zone, he needs to stay in the studio and flood the streets with music for the next year. He got the bays attention, needs to capitalize.

kenny beats has a large range, made bay area, socal and ATL sounding beats last year.