The Most Violent:

The Most Boring aka Cure for Insomnia:
A tie between ANY John Ruiz fight

&

Did I miss any?

morris

Superstar
Daps
I'd say Holmes-Norton was the most "technical"...and Lyle-Foreman for most "violent"
Good call on Holmes-Norton:youngsabo:

But foreman Lyle was less violent than a foreman Frazier...and they were less violent than Bowe-Golota 2..it ended both their careers basically and the lacerations to both:to:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Byrd-Williamson is the most boring heavyweight title fight I may have ever seen...

wlad-ibragimov was a boring parry fest that killed wlad in the US but at least they engaged somewhat...Byrd-Williamson was worse...both nikkas had to be told by the ref to fight..damn near threatened them with a DQ...shyt was ridiculous..the only entertaining thing that came out of the fight was James Toney shytting on it lol

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good call on Holmes-Norton:youngsabo:

But foreman Lyle was less violent than a foreman Frazier...and they were less violent than Bowe-Golota 2..it ended both their careers basically and the lacerations to both:to:

Foreman-Frazier was a lopsided asswhoopin...the violence in Lyle-Foreman was more evenly distributed for about 90% of the fight.

morris

Superstar
Daps
don't see how evander bowe aint on the list for something
Holyfield is an AGT imo-->fought everyone and always fought to win in an EXCITING manner

But aside from the 10th round in theur first fight, Bowe won it...2nd fight is more remembered for Fan Man...Fight 3, Holyfield has health issues-->because he should have ko'd Bowe.

But they were good for each other and boxing

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Byrd-Williamson is the most boring heavyweight title fight I may have ever seen...

Any fight where Chris aint getting knocked the fukk out is probably a boring fight.

and Lyle-Foreman for most "violent"

I think it was greatly contested but not the most violent. Thrilla In Manilla was career defining in terms of the amount of punishment those men took. The funniest thing about Lyle/Foreman to me was how it seems as if they were aiming to be somewhat technical. Lyle bouncing on his feet, pumping out the jab. Big George doing some decent counterpunching and then BOOM!!!! Lyle rocked Big George with a right hand near the end of the 1st and all that shyt went out the window. :heh: