Hebrew Israelite videos

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm making this thread to periodically drop Hebrew Israelite videos that I find notable. If I put one here that has multiple parts, then you'll need to go to Youtube or Dailymotion to see the rest in the series. The so-called Black man in America is the true Jew of the Bible, and the white man is the devil. Feel free to ask me a question if you have one about the video, and I'll try to answer it, or find you the answer. People are going to come in here to ridicule like they always do, but fukk it, the Word is STILL going to go out.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I look forward to watching 200 and some odd minutes of this educational, inspiring film.

MaLi

Pro
Daps
Haven't watched these clips yet but I have a few questions:

According to your interpretation of the bible, are Black people in the western world really from Israel, or did we come from Africa into Israel, then flee back to Africa?
Do you believe white Europeans took the Hebrews AND west Africans over to the Americas, or was it strictly the Hebrews?

What are your thoughts on the Arab slave trade? Does your bible make reference to this? Do you recognize Muhammed as one of God's prophets?

What are your thoughts on western world Black people and potentially having Spanish, English, Portuguese, etc blood in us? Does that make us any "less" Hebrew? Not all of us are a product of interrelations I know, but for those who are...

And have you ever read "from Babylon to Timbuktu"?

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't watched these clips yet but I have a few questions:

According to your interpretation of the bible, are Black people in the western world really from Israel, or did we come from Africa into Israel, then flee back to Africa?

We are really from Israel and fled into Africa in 70 A.D. to escape Roman persecution to mix among the Africans due to skin color. This is backed up by historical records from Flavius Josephus.

Do you believe white Europeans took the Hebrews AND west Africans over to the Americas, or was it strictly the Hebrews?

I think there was probably some Africans in the mix there too, but I think the large majority were Hebrews. One thing that people don't realize is that Israel (originally called Canaan) was part of Africa. That why it amazes me when people scoff at the reality of Blacks being the true Jews.

What are your thoughts on the Arab slave trade? Does your bible make reference to this? Do you recognize Muhammed as one of God's prophets?

I'm not sure if the Bible makes reference to the Arab slave trade, but Arabs were involved with Africans and the whites in the selling of us into slavery. Truthfully, I need to do more research on it. We don't recognize Muhammed as one of God's prophets at all. Anything related to Islam is considered a false religion.

What are your thoughts on western world Black people and potentially having Spanish, English, Portuguese, etc blood in us? Does that make us any "less" Hebrew? Not all of us are a product of interrelations I know, but for those who are...

It wouldn't make you any less Hebrew as long as the woman was the other nation (Spanish, English etc.) The seed line is carried through the father for genealogy purposes, so the mother can be a heathen, but the father cannot. In so called Jewish culture today, they have reversed this and claim that the mother is who determines who is Jewish and who isn't.

And have you ever read "from Babylon to Timbuktu"?

Yes, I bought it at the beginning of this year. It is a very good book, although I think it should be read a few times to get a good understanding of the information.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Destroying the false religion of Islam. This follower of Islam acted like a straight bytch when he got sonned.

Last edited: