Hebrews 2 Negroes. Wake Up Black America!!!

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn

80c9837d353052bc61f0ec46ee6313e3535894f7.jpg

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Immediately after, Dalton pivots to the mass media, calling it “the biggest tool of indoctrination, brainwashing, and propaganda that the world has seen” and adding that it’s been “helping Satan deceive the world” for centuries. To back up his claim, Dalton utilizes a fabricated quote that’s been a staple of antisemitic literature for decades. The quote — which details the supposed control Jews have over every facet of society — is attributed to Harold Rosenthal, an aide to former New York Senator Jacob Javits who was killed in a terrorist attack in Istanbul in 1976. The “quote” first appeared two years later, published in a pamphlet called The Hidden Tyranny by a man named Walter White, Jr., who appeared to make up an entire interview with Rosenthal to push this antisemitic theory.

In introducing the phony quote, Dalton pointedly describes Rosenthal as an “Ashkenazi Jew.”

Hebrews to Negroes, the book, contains even more instances of antisemitism. The book’s fourth chapter — “When Did Racism Towards Blacks Start?” — starts by falsely suggesting that anti-Black racism can be traced back to key Jewish texts. “Western Education and Religion tries to teach the world that blacks are cursed with their skin color by the Curse of Ham/Canaan. This is also taught in European Jewish documents and in the teachings of the Talmud book in Judaism. Some can say that it established the base for black racism even before the KKK.”

Another section wonders if there is “any connection” between Lucifer, Satan, Freemasonry, and Judaism and includes the claim, “Interesting enough, in earlier years, many Jews and European Scottish/York Freemasons have claimed that they worship Satan or Lucifer. Many famous high-ranking Jews and Freemasons have written books admitting to this.”

The book also quotes the infamous antisemitic hoax, The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. It includes a laundry list of industries — from banking to book publishing — that European Jews allegedly dominate before stating, “Using control of our money and the Mass Media, the European Jews gained control of our thinking…” Elsewhere, the book refers to the “Jewish controlled news media.”

Anyone who promotes Hebrew Israelites, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, The Hidden Tyranny, and claims that Jews are secretly Satan worshippers can't be taken seriously. Even if someone claimed there's a "grain of truth" anywhere in that movie, there's got to be better sources.

Last edited:

FrontoBama

U Can’t Reach The Sun
Daps
Reppin
Knicks & Dimes
Anyone who promotes Hebrew Israelites, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and The Hidden Tyranny can't be taken seriously. Even if someone claimed there's a "grain of truth" anywhere in that movie, there's got to be better sources.
I think this is gonna be the next Babylon to Timbuktu and create a new wave of misinformation.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
I think this is gonna be the next Babylon to Timbuktu and create a new wave of misinformation.
The whole point, misinform everyone and run with this new narrative.

I'm all for learning, having a open mind etc. Just no other group in America continuously has their "history" re-written, swept under the rug etc like us, and I always question the direction, angle, infiltration

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
The Hebrew is the b*stardisation of
The Heebo/Eboe/Ibo
Heebo Breeche

Fight me

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Listen. BS is BS, lies are lies.

People who don't care for or against Jews are going to be receptive to some of this propaganda because they've personally witnessed public individuals and groups use "bu bu but you're anti sem" for criticisms against govt. actions by Israel.

As if any govt. cannot be criticized for decisions. fukk that.
" BDS is anti sem" is clown shyt along the same deluded lines of some of the "2020 election was stolen" nonsense.

So people from the same watchdog groups calling out others for promoting lies and conspiracies is hilarious,

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I've watch Ron Dalton debate some of the biggest ones that call themselves rabbis, and none of them could debunk anything he teaches. He doesn't support the 12 Tribe Chart, and he believes White people descend from Japeth, and not Essau. I've also seen nobody come forth and debate his DNA research proving African-Americans descend from the Tribe of Judah, meaning they are a major part of the Jew family. Ron Dalton was the first brother I began to follow. But I'm still undecided about his stance on the 12 Tribe Chart.

Most Hebrew Israelite camps stand by the 12 Tribe Chart, but none will debate Ron Dalton on his DNA research, probably because he was a physician assistant, and did a lot of research in that area. I'm not sure if he believes most African-American were already here, and got classified as Negro and Black, however I do know he didn't at one time.

It appears all Kyrie Irving did was order the Negroes to Hebrews video, and tweeted the title, encouraging us to learn that our history didn't start from the slave ship. Like who hasn't already heard about the Hebrew Israelites. It appears he's leaning toward Ron Dalton's teachings on it, which is his right. But to follow Ron Dalton, you almost have to be a scholar yourself, because he goes deep.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I've watch Ron Dalton debate some of the biggest ones that call themselves Rabbis, and none of them could debunk anything he teaches.

Breh, he quotes from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion which has been debunked a hundred times.

He also quotes from the interview in The Hidden Tyranny even though it's one of the most obvious fakes out there.

If he's quoting from such obvious, already-debunked fake shyt then it's tough for me to imagine that no one can debunk anything he teaches.

He doesn't support the 12 Tribe Chart, and he believes White people descend from Japeth, and not Essau. I've also seen nobody come forth and debate his DNA research proving African-Americans descend from the Tribe of Judah, meaning they are a major part of the Jew family.

"His" DNA research? You mean he's some sort of geneticist? I'd be interested to see this research because I've never heard anything like it before.

Most Hebrew Israelite camps stand by the 12 Tribe Chart, but none will debate Ron Dalton on his DNA research, probably because he's a doctor in that area.

He's a doctor in that area? You mean a PhD or what? Because I'm reading his bios and I haven't seen that information yet. It looks like he worked at a hospital but doesn't say in what position, and he claims his information comes from relevations from God, not science.

This is his IMDB bio, which he appears to have written himself:

Little did they know their firstborn child would grow up to be a visionary and truth seeker. Growing up as youth in a Black Pentecostal Christian household, Ronald would sit through enough church services to read the bible from beginning to end, more than just a couple times. He was always into reading books, especially books that contained new knowledge. As a young adult he was always curious about things in the bible that left unanswered questions. In 2010-2011 while working at Sinai-Grace Hospital in Detroit, Michigan, Ronald started to see the world in a different way. He started to see the suffering of his fellow black people on a grand scale and wanted answers. He asked God in prayer one night for wisdom and knowledge to explain the madness that he was seeing in the black community. God heard his prayers and opened Ronald's eyes to the truth. Ever since that day, God would reveal the truth to Ronald in bits and pieces about the true heritage of Black people in America as it pertained to the Ancient Hebrew Israelites of the Bible. God would reveal to Ronald the real reason why blacks have been oppressed for so many years. Over the years this knowledge was too much to bear alone; and it was too much information not share with his people. Ron then embarked on writing a book series about the knowledge he had obtained from God. He titled the Book Series "Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America". After this he put together a website, www.thenegronetwork.com to spread his message to everybody in America and the world. Shortly after this, Ronald produced the Theatrical Movie "Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America" which premiered at the Landmark "Main Art" Theater in the Detroit Metropolitan Area on December 20, 2018 in front of a crowd of 450 people. Today, Ronald enjoys touring the United States with his Hebrews to Negroes Movie Tour teaching and enlightening others on real biblical truth. Ron believes that real biblical truth is priceless and cannot be stopped from reaching the world. Ronald's favorite motto "A lie cannot live forever" holds very true in his educational work "Hebrews to Negroes", as he exposes the lies covered up in Biblical history and reveals the truth.

Bed$tuy

Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth 🇭🇹
Daps
Reppin
BedStuy, Brooklyn

Did Jews really own slaves?
Yes. Jacob Rader Marcus, a historian and Reform rabbi, wrote in his four-volume history of Americans Jews that over 75 percent of Jewish families in Charleston, South Carolina; Richmond, Virginia; and Savannah, Georgia, owned slaves, and nearly 40 percent of Jewish households across the country did. The Jewish population in these cities was quite small, however, so the total number of slaves they owned represented just a small fraction of the total slave population; Eli Faber, a historian at New York City’s John Jay College reported that in 1790, Charleston’s Jews owned a total of 93 slaves, and that “perhaps six Jewish families” lived in Savannah in 1771.

A number of wealthy Jews were also involved in the slave trade in the Americas, some as shipowners who imported slaves and others as agents who resold them. In the United States, Isaac Da Costa of Charleston, David Franks of Philadelphia and Aaron Lopez of Newport, Rhode Island, are among the early American Jews who were prominent in the importation and sale of African slaves. In addition, some Jews were involved in the trade in various European Caribbean colonies. Alexandre Lindo, a French-born Jew who became a wealthy merchant in Jamaica in the late 18th century, was a major seller of slaves on the island.

Last edited:

Laidbackman

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Breh, he quotes from The Protocols of the Elders of Zion which has been debunked a hundred times.

He also quotes from the interview in The Hidden Tyranny even though it's one of the most obvious fakes out there.

If he's quoting from such obvious, already-debunked fake shyt then it's tough for me to imagine that no one can debunk anything he teaches.

"His" DNA research? You mean he's some sort of geneticist? I'd be interested to see this research because I've never heard anything like it before.

He's a doctor in that area? You mean a PhD or what? Because I'm reading his bios and I haven't seen that information yet. It looks like he worked at a hospital but doesn't say in what position, and he claims his information comes from relevations from God, not science.

This is his IMDB bio, which he appears to have written himself:

Little did they know their firstborn child would grow up to be a visionary and truth seeker. Growing up as youth in a Black Pentecostal Christian household, Ronald would sit through enough church services to read the bible from beginning to end, more than just a couple times. He was always into reading books, especially books that contained new knowledge. As a young adult he was always curious about things in the bible that left unanswered questions. In 2010-2011 while working at Sinai-Grace Hospital in Detroit, Michigan, Ronald started to see the world in a different way. He started to see the suffering of his fellow black people on a grand scale and wanted answers. He asked God in prayer one night for wisdom and knowledge to explain the madness that he was seeing in the black community. God heard his prayers and opened Ronald's eyes to the truth. Ever since that day, God would reveal the truth to Ronald in bits and pieces about the true heritage of Black people in America as it pertained to the Ancient Hebrew Israelites of the Bible. God would reveal to Ronald the real reason why blacks have been oppressed for so many years. Over the years this knowledge was too much to bear alone; and it was too much information not share with his people. Ron then embarked on writing a book series about the knowledge he had obtained from God. He titled the Book Series "Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America". After this he put together a website, www.thenegronetwork.com to spread his message to everybody in America and the world. Shortly after this, Ronald produced the Theatrical Movie "Hebrews to Negroes: Wake Up Black America" which premiered at the Landmark "Main Art" Theater in the Detroit Metropolitan Area on December 20, 2018 in front of a crowd of 450 people. Today, Ronald enjoys touring the United States with his Hebrews to Negroes Movie Tour teaching and enlightening others on real biblical truth. Ron believes that real biblical truth is priceless and cannot be stopped from reaching the world. Ronald's favorite motto "A lie cannot live forever" holds very true in his educational work "Hebrews to Negroes", as he exposes the lies covered up in Biblical history and reveals the truth.
Look, there's plenty off Hebrew Israelites that are just as knowledgeable as him, if not more, but I don't know many that have the DNA background he has, and made a movie. But most camps say the DNA research out here is flawed, plus you don't need it to see we fit the Bible when it comes to the children of Israel the Bible speaks of. So don't spend all this time trying to make me sound wrong about one man. That sounds personal. Waking up to this truth is way bigger than Ron Dalton, so the dissertation on his background wasn't even necessary.

So you say he quotes from all these source that's been debunked, but none of these people has yet, including some of the biggest so-called rabbis in New York, been able to debunked him face to face. In fact they wound up agreeing with him. Actually, Dalton out debated them while holding back out of respect. He's still calling out all top so-called rabbis for a national debate, so everybody can see it, and they all keep ducking him, the same way they're ducking him now, by going after some Kyrie Irving instead. You can't make this stuff up. And now everybody can see it, except those who want to keep drinking the koolaid, which is their choice..

But since you know so much about Ron Dalton and his flaws, why don't you debate him, instead of arguing with me. Because there's nothing you can say to me that's gonna change my mind, as far as we being the Hebrew Israelite the Bible speaks of. The Bible is my source.

Last edited: