St louis
I'd knock ole helen down on GP.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
So when was he attractive enough to you?:mjpls:

mufukka, i ain't gay. i'm saying that this guy has gotten fat in the face or something in comparison to what he used to look like. It's like if you see a pretty girl and then she gets on meth, you can tell that she was once prety, but you can also tell that she's been injecting meth into her breast meats. same thing with him. i can objectively look at a man and understand why women would find him attractive without doing so myself. and that's coming from someone who hates homosexuality with a passion.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
mufukka, i ain't gay. i'm saying that this guy has gotten fat in the face or something in comparison to what he used to look like. It's like if you see a pretty girl and then she gets on meth, you can tell that she was once prety, but you can also tell that she's been injecting meth into her breast meats. same thing with him. i can objectively look at a man and understand why women would find him attractive without doing so myself. and that's coming from someone who hates homosexuality with a passion.
I was just fukkin with you:lolbron:

:umad:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
dude looks like shyt in the pics posted. in fact, he's looked like shyt for years now. don't understand this fascination women have with this guy anymore. must be bc he's famous.

I was about to the same thing. Seems kinda odd looking to me :yeshrug: don't see him as some sex symbol

Y'all must not be from Harlem :dame: