Hell Rell Does Hour Interview On Cam'ron And Jim Jones Beef: Cam Spoke All Reality |Hell Rell

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
He's in Blockbuster Stupid:stopitslime:
Movies supersede album sales stupid :stopitslime:

full

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
brehs I just googled "hell rell blockbuster" and the first thing that came up was a text interview from probably 2007 with this gem at the end .......

HipHopClub.Biz/Exclusive interview with Hell Rell

Q: So is there anything else that you would like the HipHopClub readers to know?

A: Yeah man. Look out for my label, it’s called Top Gunners. I’m the head gunner in charge, Mr. Rugger. Look out for my DVD it’s called “Welcome to Hell” you know what I mean. You guys should be receiving a trailer from my dude so you know look out for that. Basically, pretty much look out for my clothing line “Hell Bound” and my restaurants called “Rugger Rib Shack”. I’m looking for some locations in Jersey so it should be up and running by mid ’08 also.

:pachaha::pachaha:
The Ruger Rib Shack im shocked this never worked out

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
brehs I just googled "hell rell blockbuster" and the first thing that came up was a text interview from probably 2007 with this gem at the end .......

HipHopClub.Biz/Exclusive interview with Hell Rell

Q: So is there anything else that you would like the HipHopClub readers to know?

A: Yeah man. Look out for my label, it’s called Top Gunners. I’m the head gunner in charge, Mr. Rugger. Look out for my DVD it’s called “Welcome to Hell” you know what I mean. You guys should be receiving a trailer from my dude so you know look out for that. Basically, pretty much look out for my clothing line “Hell Bound” and my restaurants called “Rugger Rib Shack”. I’m looking for some locations in Jersey so it should be up and running by mid ’08 also.

:pachaha::pachaha:
The Ruger Rib Shack im shocked this never worked out

:ohhh:
That would have been genius, cause lowkey my son Hell Rell actually resembles a slab of Baby Back Ribs

images

images