Help a Breh Out, Brehs

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Brehs,

I got this young (20) :takedat:year old joint meeting up with me in sunny Waikiki (where I live) this coming Saturday.

The first spot I picked was a bar, she obviously cannot slide, they're not gonna let her in.:beli:

Bars are out of the question. :sadbron:

I'm not tryna do the beach thing or really anything outside of a quick bar meetup, but she can't get in, and the ones that maybe would have overlooked are closed...

I don't want to send the wrong vibes, but I wanna keep it close to the crib in case....:steviej:all that's around here are restaurants and shyt. I'm really not tryna pay for meals and shyt, and I usually avoid this by sticking to strictly drinks. :ufdup:

:pachaha:The Most High was like "nah nikka", no cheap date for you.

should I just give in and do a local restaurant on the first date? :mjcry:

I don't know what else to do :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I feel like youre overthinking a bit - tryna avoid being a free meal - correct me if I'm wrong

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Restaurant

If you spend $30-$40 on her and don’t fukk then oh well

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
I feel like youre overthinking a bit - tryna avoid being a free meal - correct me if I'm wrong

not even the free meal thing, i just want to generally keep the money spent low.

nothing is better than a quick bar date...most of my bar dates have led back to the crib first night.

restaurants are a post smash/gf thing imo. plus it's easier to see if she'll offer to cover a round.