• Total voters

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
My 3 choices in order

1. 2017 Infiniti Q60s
Used-2017-INFINITI-Q60-30T-Red-Sport-400.jpg

pro: when it comes the price and look this is probably the safest choice for me. I can cop one straight outta pocket no issue. It looks nice and I hear the performance isn’t too bad.

Con: the outdated interior

2. 2016 Lexus RC 350
maxresdefault.jpg

Pro: extremely reliable, nice looking, nice interior

con: hear it’s heavy, and at this price point It’s in competition with the Germans.

3. 2018 Mercedes E300
Used-2018-Mercedes-Benz-E-Class-E-300-1576914030.jpg

Pro: best interior of the 3.

con: most expensive of the bunch, reliability(?)

My initial budget is 20-32k but willing to go up more for the Mercedes, I have never owned any of these brands or driven one yet. My question to those who have is simply what’s your experience like or was? I plan on keeping the car for about 4-5 years.

Quick notes:
- I don’t want to lease(someone who’s more knowledgeable on this could can convince me to)
- if I don’t buy in full I’ll be putting down at least 80-90%(is this not financially savvy?)

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Not the same but I had the C180, the interior just made me wanna drive everyday :takedat:

Lexus will last forever, good if you commuting or something

We dont have Infinitys over here (or very rare anyway) so I cant comment on that

Just book a drive, you will lean towards one.

Personally, if I could afford a slightly older or higher milage model, I'd rather that than to put anything on finance but thats just personal :manny:

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Infiniti coupe breh you cant go wrong...:wow:

it’s been my first choice for a minute now, but the interior is really stopping me from pulling the trigger. Is it worth to get the red sport or is the premium the best option?

Instead of the sedan E- class..Why not get the 2 door coupe.It shyt's all over those other 2 cars..
The e400?

If you have the money to buy in full you should finance anyway. You’ll have no problem making payments and it’s an easy way to boost your credit.

Good luck and try not to get any p*ssy juice on the leather.
just hate being tied to a bill in general lol, this year has shown you never know what can happen, your right though. And My 07 Altima has seen it’s fair share :mjgrin:

I've rented the q60 more times than I should publicly admit but it's such a joyous driving experience. The interior is the only reason I wouldn't buy one, specifically the dual screen infotainment center.

Besides the interior. What didn’t you like?

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
You can't go wrong with Japanese.

The only advice I have to give you is don't ever let the salesperson at the dealership know that you're paying cash. If they ask about financing say that you'll only discuss that with their financial person, not the sales representative.

Once you're in the room with the finance guy that's when you let them know you're paying cash. Do it too early and they'll set you a higher price overall. Do it late and they've already given you a quote assuming you're going to finance from them, which will be lower if you pay it all up front.

This video explains it really well:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
it’s been my first choice for a minute now, but the interior is really stopping me from pulling the trigger. Is it worth to get the red sport or is the premium the best option?

I heard the red sport is bang for the buck so go for it...:mjgrin: I could care less about interiors im all about having fun while driving...